G925FXXU5EQBG Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware For Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925F
The G925FXXU5EQBG update is ready for Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge smartphone. You find more nougat OTA update in the previous post on this blog. And officially Samsung launched the latest G925FXXU5EQBG Android 7.0 nougat firmware for Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925F SWC variant device. If you don’t update your device then flash this version of firmware that makes your phone latest nougat android version. That is an official stock firmware. Enjoy via this update some exclusive features that were introduced in this android nougat update.
Samsung Released Galaxy S6 Edge smartphone with Android v6.0 (Marshmallow). Galaxy S6 Edge devices run 1.5GHz octa-core Samsung Exynos 7420 processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM. This device has 32/64/128 GB GB internal storage and this device cannot be expanded.
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge has 5.10 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels display. This device lets you snap 16-megapixel rare camera for photo & 5-megapixel front camera for the selfie. Sensors in the phone include Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, Gyroscope, and Barometer.
This update also changed some changelog, the new item added and security patch update with other some new features added and the main thing that it comes with Nougat Firmware For Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925F. If your device brick or do not boot then you recovery your phone to flash this firmware also it gives you the latest version firmware. You can’t find any update in system update option, but you want to update, then this nougat firmware gives you that opportunity. The firmware is only available for the Galaxy S6 Edge SWC version. Also if you want to update this by flashing recovery, then use Deodexed Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge (SM-G925F) ROM for flashing.
- Version: – Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Galaxy S6 Edge: – SM-G925F
- Product code: – Switzerland [SWC]
- PDA: – G925FXXU5EQBG
- Date:- 25.Feb.2017
- First Of All Enable USB Debugging on your device, a step below:
Open settings ⇒ developer options. The developer options are hidden by default. To enable the developer options, select settings ⇒ about the phone and tap build number seven times. Now open developer options ⇒ enable USB debugging option.
- Now Enable OEM Unlock on your device, the step below:
Open settings ⇒ developer options ⇒ enable OEM unlocking.
- Download and Install Samsung Driver or Kies From Here.
- Download Odin Tool From Here.
- Read Instructions carefully.
⇓⇓ G925FXXU5EQBG Firmware For Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925F SWC version ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- Fast extract Odin.zip & firmware.zip
- Then Switch off your phone.
- Next turn to download mode by pressing & Holding Volume Down + Home + Power.
- After launching Odin.exe into the extracted folder
- Then connect your phone with PC
- Odin will automatically detect your device
- Then click the Ap Box, add choose extracted in the fast step firmware compression.
- Check auto reboot and F.Reset time options.
- See the screenshot >
- Then click start button to start the installation process.
- After the process completes finally, reboot your device and enjoy.
Note: – First time it takes 5-10 minutes to boot.
If you use other countries Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925F smartphone then use this flashing ROM.
Download ⇒ Rom S6 Edge deodexed.zip
Source: – Xda | SamMobile