Android 7.1 Nougat Lineage OS 14.1 For Intex Aqua 4G+
Intex two year ago launched Intex Aqua 4G+. Intex Aqua 4G+ did not get any of update from Intex. So many users want Android 7.1 Nougat Lineage OS 14.1 For Intex Aqua 4G+. After too much waiting now, The xda developer, at last, made Lineage OS 14.1 nougat ROM for Intex Aqua 4G+. This ROM based on the latest Android 7.1 Nougat firmware and build by the Feb security source code.
As you know that cynogenMod closed there all service like making much custom ROM and Nightly builds. However, a company purchased caynogenMod name is Lineage. It now rebranded as LineageOS.
This device runs on the stock android launcher. This doesn’t optimize UI. Also, this UI isn’t able to customize like a theme, icon, etc. Lineage OS 14.1 is the best custom ROM for gaming and performance. The firmware is almost stable and all things are working perfectly. Some of the bugs you find in this ROM those bugs will fix in next build. We all know CyanogenMod build based on stability, smooth and good performance. According to many android users, CyanogenMod has been best custom ROM for any device.
If you want to flash this Lineage OS 14.1 ROM then TWRP recovery needed. Flash this Lineage OS 14.1 For Intex Aqua 4G+ and enjoy the experience of nougat with more gaming, performance experience lets go to the instruction.
- Pure Smoothness.
- Really Good Battery Stats.
- Very Few Apps.
Things To Do Before We Start:-
- First, take a full phone backup by using a custom recovery.
- Make sure your device rooted and installed TWRP recovery.
- Need 50-60% charge for flashing in your device.
- Download Lineage 14.1 ROM and Gapps from below “download” tab.
- If you’re new in this process then please read the instruction before the process.
⇓⇓ Lineage OS 14.1 Nougat ROM For Intex Aqua 4G+ ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- Download “Lineage 14.1 ROM” and “Gapps” & copy it to external memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume Down + Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ Via Recovery.
- Back to recovery Menu and click Install.
- Then Navigate to the Rom.zip file, which you downloaded before.
- Select Lineage 14.1 ROM file from the list to Flash It.
- Swipe for flashing.
- After the process is done again flash Gapps file (same step) and wipe caches.
- Then Reboot your device & enjoy.
Note: – The first time it’s takes 5-7 minutes to boot.
Enjoy Lineage OS 14.1 nougat ROM for Intex Aqua 4G+, please share your experience by comment … 🙂 🙂 🙂