Unofficial Android 7.1.1 AOSP Nougat For Alcatel Flash 2 [7049D]
Alcatel stops updating their old devices many old devices not getting any new Android updates, Alcatel Flash 2 one of them. Alcatel Flash 2 launched with Android Lollipop but who want to update the device to the new Android 7.1.1 they can try AOSP Android 7.0 ROM for Alcatel Flash 2. so today we share unofficial Android 7.1.1 AOSP Nougat for Alcatel Flash 2. This ROM based on the latest Android 7.1.1 Nougat security patch.
Alcatel Flash 2 launched in September 2015. This device is powered by 1.3GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6753 processor and it comes with 2GB of RAM. Its internal storage is 16GB that can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD. It has 5.0 inches with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. This device 16-megapixel photos and 5-megapixel. It has a Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery.
You may also like:
Install Official Android 7.1.1 Nougat ROM On Nubia Z11 NX531J
Official Android 7.1.1 MoKee Nougat ROM For Nubia Z11
Android 7.1.1 Resurrection Remix Nougat For OnePlus 3 With OxygenCam
Stock Android 7.1.1 Oxygen OS 4.1.0 For OnePlus 3T [OTA and Full ROM]
AOSP based on Android OS with a fully optimized kernel and light UI to get maximum performance. So here one of the best custom Android 7.1.1 AOSP Nougat For Alcatel Flash 2 developed by xda members.
Working Rom Features:-
- Wifi, Bluetooth, Audio, Sensors, GPS.
- RIL (Calls /SMS, Data connection, USSD).
- HW de/encoding.
- Audio Recorder.
- Fm Radio.
- Almost all thing for daily using.
- Video player browser.
- Smart wake.
- All bugs fixed in next patch.
- Required Custom Recovery Guide.
- Backup Your Current ROM & Data.
- Need your device at least to 60% charge, as the process may take a while.
- Download AOSP ROM.zip file and Gapps zip.
- Read Instruction.
⇓⇓ Download AOSP Nougat For Alcatel Flash 2 ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- Download “ AOSP N 7.1.1 ROM ” and copy it to external memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter recovery mode by Volume Down + Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click install.
- Then navigate to the Rom.zip file, which you downloaded before.
- Select AOSP N 7.1.1 ROM file from the list to flash it.
- Swipe for flashing.
- Then Reboot your device & enjoy.
Note: – The first time it’s takes 5-7 minutes to boot.
Do I need to update my phone to marshmallow before upgrading to nougat? Or I can just direct upgrade it to nougat? Thanks in advance.
direct install nougat version via TWRP
So, I won’t need to follow the instruction anymore?
follow this instruction but don’t need to install nougat stock firmware for this custom ROM.
what is costum recovery mean?
I have not understood.
because I’ve followed the instructions but still can not. there is an error “TFlash card is not existed”
custom recovery is TWRP recovery. it allows you to install custom ROMs.
but after I install, the device manager looks port mediatek preloader marked “warning” everything. and at the time i try to download android not respond.
do I need to root my phone first? before flash this rom?
no need any root access but install TWRP first for install.
no need any root access but install TWRP first for installing it.
I get an error: some symlinks failed. Error 7 while installing this ROM