G950USQU1AQG4 Verizon Galaxy S8 SM-G950U Firmware (July 2017)
New July G950USQU1AQG4 security patch update is ready to install via Odin. Today we share stock G950USQU1AQG4 On Verizon Galaxy S8 SM-G950U Firmware. This stock firmware based on Android 7.0 Nougat with Samsung Experience UI. This Firmware will help you to update your device also recover from a hard brick. It can be flashable via new Odin.
The Samsung Galaxy S8 came with Samsung Exynos 8895 processor 4GB of RAM. It has 64GB of internal storage and a 3000mAh non-removable battery. The Galaxy S8 has 12-megapixel primary camera and 8-megapixel front camera for the selfie. Samsung Galaxy S8 runs on Android 7.0 Nougat latest Samsung Experience UI.
This update comes with latest July [01.07.2017] security patch update. We provide full speed download link of a G950USQU1AQG4 update for Galaxy S8 SM-G950U. You can’t find any update in system update option, but you want to upgrade, then you are the right place now. The firmware is only available for the Verizon Galaxy S8 SM-G950U USA (VZW) version. For install, this full update needs to install Samsung Odin tool for flashing and Samsung Kies for the driver. We will guide you how to install via Odin.
- Android Version: Android 7.0 Nougat
- UI Version: Samsung Experience UI
- Firmware Versions: G950USQU1AQG4
- Device Name: Galaxy S8
- Model Number: SM-G950U
- Release Date: 25-07-2017
- Android security patch level: 01.07.2017
- Country: USA (Verizon)
- Status: Official
- Make sure your device model no is SM-G950U.
- Enable USB Debugging.
- TURN OFF the Reactivation Lock – Go to Settings > Personal > Lock screen and Security > Find My Mobile and log in your Samsung Account. Then uncheck the turn Reactivation lock on.
- Install Samsung Driver ⇒ Here.
- Download and Odin and Firmware.
- Read Instructions carefully.
⇓⇓ G950USQU1AQG4 Verizon Galaxy S8 SM-G950U Firmware ⇓⇓
Recommended for you:-
Guide To Install:-
- First, extract Odin.zip and G950USQU1AQG4 firmware.zip via 7zip.
- Then switch off your phone.
- Next turn to download mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Home + Power.
- After open Odin.exe into the extracted folder.
- Then connect your phone with PC.
- Odin will automatically detect your device
- Then click the AP Box, and choose the” .tar ” file.
- Check Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time options.
- See the Screenshot >
- Then click Start button to start the installation process.
- After the process completes Finally, reboot your device and enjoy.
Read full Odin flash guide from ⇒ Here.
Note: The first time it takes 5-10 Minutes to boot your device.