G950USQU2BQK5 For Galaxy S8 Plus AT&T ROM (December 2017)
The Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus launched with both Samsung Exynos and Snapdragon Processors, Exynos 9 and Snapdragon 835. And here is the stock G955USQU2BQK5 for Galaxy S8 Plus AT&T ROM. This stock firmware based on Android 7.0 Nougat with Samsung Experience UI. This stock Firmware will help you to recover from hard brick and install stock ROM on Galaxy S8 Plus. This official Firmware can be flashable via new Odin.
The Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus came with Samsung Exynos 8895 processor 4GB of RAM. It has 64GB of internal storage and a 3000mAh non-removable battery. The Galaxy S8 Plus has 12-megapixel primary camera and 8-megapixel front camera for the selfie. Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus runs on Android 7 Nougat latest Samsung Experience UI.
This update comes with latest December [01.12.2017] security patch update. We provide full speed download link to Nougat update for Galaxy S8 SM-G955U. You can’t find any update in system update option, but you want to upgrade, then this nougat firmware gives you that opportunity. The firmware is only available for the Galaxy S8 Plus AT&T version. This update will install via TWRP recovery. If you are new in this process then, please first read the following step.
- November 2017 security patch update
- BlueBorne vulnerability Fix (on SPLs September or later)
- Support for new Mobile Hotspot APN.
- Various system improvements and bug fixes
- AT&T preloaded applications and features will be on the device after the restart,
- Enhanced network performance
- Device restart to bring it onto the AT&T network (Factory Data Reset no longer required),
- HDR API for DirecTV
- Enhanced Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) experience
- Previous carrier’s applications and features will be disabled
- Post restart customer content won’t be deleted (e.g. Images, documents, files, call logs, ringtones, user accounts, etc.)
- The OTA update is from U1AQJC to U2BQK5.
- Need 60-70% charge for flashing on your device.
- Download G950USQU2BQK5 ROM from below.
- Read the instructions carefully.
⇓⇓ Download G950USQU2BQK5 Galaxy S8 Plus AT&T ROM ⇓⇓
G955FXXU1ZQJJ Oreo Firmware On Galaxy S8 Plus Exynos Variant: Download
Install Galaxy S8/Plus Oreo Beta 3 Update with November Patch: Download
Install Beta Android Oreo ROM On Galaxy S8/S8 Plus AT&T: Download
Guide To Install:-
- Download “ OTA ROM.zip ” copy it to your device.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by press and hold the Bixby and volume up buttons, then press the power button at the same time.
- You will see a black screen with options. We need to enter the recovery mode.
- Then click ‘ Apply update from SD ’ via recovery.
- Then navigate to the OTA ROM.zip file, which you downloaded before.
- Press the power button.
- When the process complete.
- Reboot your device.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.