Someday ago we posted Android OREO beta ROM for Galaxy S8/S8 plus that install via Fastboot. Today we share TWRP flashable G955FXXU1ZQJJ Oreo Firmware On Galaxy S8 Plus Exynos variant. Samsung sends Beta Android Oreo ROM On Galaxy S8/S8 Plus Exynos variant. At this time experience version 9.0 firmware in on beta version. If you want to install this OREO this then follows the guide below. This update based on the Android 8.0 operating system.
Beta android 8.0 OREO update now available with latest build G955FXXU1ZQJJ for the Exynos Galaxy S8 plus version. Many users want to update their device to OREO, so we share the manual steps for your Galaxy S8+. This Samsung experience version 9.0 update is available for Galaxy S8 Plus Exynos variant users.
You may also like:-
Samsung already started rolling out Beta Android Oreo ROM On Galaxy S8 Plus. Experience version 9.0 comes with lots of new features. It is based on the latest version of the operating system built on the Android Oreo UI and UX. If you want to update your device, then you are the right place. Here the beta Android Oreo ROM for Galaxy S8 Plus SM-G955F Update. This firmware flash by custom recovery like TWRP. If you are new in this process then, please first read the following step.
- First, take a complete backup of your device.
- Make sure your device has installed TWRP recovery.
- Need 60-70% charge for flashing on your device.
- Download G955FXXU1ZQJJ Oreo Firmware from below.
- Read the instructions carefully.
⇓⇓ Download Oreo Firmware On Galaxy S8 Plus ⇓⇓
Modem file: CP_G955FXXU1ZQJJ-WRoid.ir.tar
Bootloader file: BL_G955FXXU1ZQJJ-WRoid.ir.tar
Install Beta Android Oreo ROM On Galaxy S8/S8 Plus AT&T: Download
Guide To Install:-
- Download “ OREO ROM.zip ” copy it to your device.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by press and hold the Bixby and volume up buttons, then press the power button at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the OREO ROM.zip file, which you downloaded before.
- Swipe to install the ROM.
- When the process complete.
- Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device into download mode.
- And install bootloader and Modem files via Odin.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.