Someday ago Samsung release Beta Android Oreo ROM on Galaxy S8/S8 Plus. At this time Beta 3 update is ready for Samsung Galaxy S8/Plus. So today we found a guide to install Samsung Galaxy S8/Plus Oreo Beta 3 Update with November Patch for you. If you want to install this Oreo Beta 3 update then follows the guide below. This update based on the Android 8.0 operating system and comes with November Patch.
Beta 3 android 8.0 OREO update now available with latest build G950FXXU1ZQKG and G955FXXU1ZQKG for the Galaxy S8 SM-G950F and S8 plus SM-G955F version. This update works on Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 plus Snapdragon variant device. This Samsung experience version 9.0 update is available for both Galaxy S8/S8 Plus Snapdragon variants users.
You may also like:
Install Pre-rooted Galaxy S7 Edge Nougat Beta 3 [TWRP Flashable]
Samsung already started rolling out Beta Android Oreo ROM On Galaxy S8/S8 Plus. Experience version 9.0 comes with lots of new features. It is based on the latest version of the operating system built on the Android Oreo open source. If you want to update your device, then you are the right place. Here the Samsung Galaxy S8/Plus Oreo Beta 3 Update. This update will install via TWRP recovery. If you are new in this process then, please first read the following step.
- First, take a complete backup of your device.
- Make sure your device has installed TWRP recovery.
- Need 60-70% charge for flashing on your device.
- Download G950FXXU1ZQKG or G955FXXU1ZQKG Oreo Firmware from below.
- Read the instructions carefully.
⇓⇓ Download Galaxy S8/Plus Oreo Beta 3 Update ⇓⇓
Samsung Galaxy S8 G950FXXU1ZQKG: coming soon
Samsung Galaxy S8+ G955FXXU1ZQKG: ZQKG TWRP Backup files.zip
G955FXXU1ZQJJ Oreo Firmware On Galaxy S8 Plus Exynos Variant: Download
Install Beta Android Oreo ROM On Galaxy S8/S8 Plus AT&T: Download
Guide To Install:-
- Download “ OREO Beta 3 ROM.zip ” copy it to your device.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by press and hold the Bixby and volume up buttons, then press the power button at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the OREO Beta 3 ROM.zip file, which you downloaded before.
- Swipe to install the ROM.
- When the process complete.
- Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device into download mode.
- And install bootloader and Modem files via Odin.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.