J730FXWU1AQF9 Galaxy J7 SM-J730F Nougat Firmware (June 2017)
Samsung released Android 7.0 Nougat for their Android Smartphone. We already posted many Samsung phones nougat Firmware. And here is the stock J730FXWU1AQF9 Galaxy J7 SM-J730F Nougat Firmware. This stock firmware based on Android 7.0 Nougat with Samsung TouchWiz UI. This stock Firmware will help you to recover from hard brick and install stock ROM on Galaxy J7 SM-J730F, also update latest version security patch. This official Firmware can be flashable via Odin.
About Galaxy J7 SM-J730F, the Samsung Galaxy J7 came with 1.5GHz octa-core Samsung Exynos 7580 processor, and it comes with 1.5GB of RAM. It has 16 GB of internal storage and a 3300 mAh removable battery. The Galaxy J7 has 13-megapixel primary camera and 5-megapixel front camera for the selfie. Samsung Galaxy J7 runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Samsung TouchWiz UI.
This update comes with latest March [01.06.2017] security patch update. We provide full speed download link of Marshmallow update for Galaxy J7 SM-J730F. If you want to update your device to nougat then this J730FXWU1AQF9 Galaxy J7 SM-J730F Nougat firmware gives you that opportunity. The firmware is only available for the Galaxy J7 SM-J730F. You can install it via Samsung Odin tool or Samsung Kies. We will guide you how to install via Odin.
- Android Version: Android 7.0 Nougat
- UI Version: TouchWiz UI
- Firmware Versions: J730FXWU1AQF9
- Device name: Galaxy J7
- Model number: SM-J730F
- Release Date: 22-06-2017
- Android security patch level: 01.06.2017
- Country: NEPAL (NPL)
- Status: Official
- Make sure your device model no is SM-J730F.
- Enable USB Debugging.
- TURN OFF the Reactivation Lock – Go to Settings > Personal > Lock screen and Security > Find My Mobile and log in your Samsung Account. Then uncheck the turn Reactivation lock on.
- Install Samsung Driver ⇒ Here.
- Download and Odin and Firmware.
- Read Instructions carefully.
⇓⇓ J730FXWU1AQF9 Galaxy J7 SM-J730F Nougat Firmware ⇓⇓
Recommended for you:-
- G955USQU1AQEF Galaxy S8 Plus SM-G955U Firmware (June 2017)
- Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware For AT&T Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge [SM-G930A/G935A]
- Install Android 7.0 CyanogenMod 14.0 For Lenovo A6000/Plus
- G955U1UEU1AQE3 Galaxy S8 Plus SM-G955U1 Firmware (June 2017)
Guide To Install:-
- First, extract Odin.zip and J730FXWU1AQF9 firmware.zip via 7zip.
- Then switch off your phone.
- Next turn to download mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Home + Power.
- After open Odin.exe into the extracted folder.
- Then connect your phone with PC.
- Odin will automatically detect your device
- Then click the Ap Box, and choose the” .tar ” file.
- Check Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time options.
- See the Screenshot >
- Then click Start button to start the installation process.
- After the process completes Finally, reboot your device and enjoy.
Read full Odin flash guide from ⇒ Here.
Note: The first time it takes 5-10 Minutes to boot your device.