This post about Guide To Update NPN 26.118-22 Nougat OTA For Moto Z Play.
Some day ago launched Android 7.1.1 nougat. Motorola rolled out NPN 26.118-22 Nougat OTA For Moto Z Play. Previously moto pushed Android 7.0 nougat update on Moto Z Play. Finally today we got Android 7.1.1 nougat OTA for Moto Z Play nougat. This is entirely stable Android update.
It looks like stock Android 7.1.1 nougat launcher, nothing changes on the launcher. This update brings July Android Security updates for the device. This ROM works correctly; the developer doesn’t find any bugs in this ROM if you find, so please comment below. If you are Moto Z Play users and you want Android 7.1.1 nougat ROM for your device, then you’re the right place. We provide OTA file also a complete guide. It is about 1.6 GB in size, flash this OTA and enjoy the experience of stable Android 7.1.1 nougat with new features. This update build version NPN 26.118-22.
- Android Version: Nougat v7.1.1
- Device: Moto Z Play
- Model Number: NPN26
- Firmware Versions: NPN 26.118-22
- Android security patch level: July 2017
- Status: Official [Stable]
You may also like:-
- At first, check your device model number.
- Need your device at least to 70% charge, as the process may take a while.
- Download NPN 26.118-22 OTA.
- Read Instruction.
⇓⇓ Downloads NPN 26.118-22 Nougat OTA For Moto Z Play ⇓⇓
NPN 26.118-22 OTA (India)
Guide To Flash The Update- Method #1:
- Firstly, download the above zip File and save it your external SD Card on your device.
- Now, It’s time to turn off the phone.
- Then Hold Power + Vol Up button, and there you will see the recovery options select it.
- In the recovery select Update from SD Card, and navigate to the ZIP you downloaded earlier.
- Wait until the process finishes and then reboot your phone.
- DONE!! Now enjoy the nougat update.
If this process fails then install to follow below steps.
Guide To Flash The Update- Method #2:
- In this method firstly, enable the developer options by clicking 7 times on Build number. Then enable the USB Debugging from Developer Options.
- Download the ADB_Fastboot_tool_2016.zip and install it on your PC.
- Now, you have to copy the above NPN 26.118-22 OTA to the ADB installation directory.
- Now, turn off your phone and boot into recovery like said in the above method. And there a select update from ADB.
- After the above step, you need to connect your phone to your PC. Open Command Prompt (CMD) windows in adb-fastboot-tool-2016 folder by Shift + Mouse Right click
- To check your device is connected successfully or not type the following command in CMD.
- If successfully connected your device will be on the list. After that type this command to flash the Update. Replace file name with the ZIP name.
adb sideload ” File Name.zip ”
- Wait until the process finishes off and then reboot your phone.
Now you have successfully flashed the Nougat OTA for your Moto Z Play. If you have face any problems comment in the comment box. If you like the post, don’t forget to share it!!