Guide To Install Global Stable MIUI 8.5 ROM For Redmi 4A
Guide To Install Global Stable MIUI 8.5 ROM For Redmi 4A. Here is the Global Stable Official MIUI 184.108.40.206 ROM for Redmi 4A. It is a stable ROM so you can flash it for your daily use. There are no bugs in this ROM. Just follow the procedure correctly to install this ROM on your Redmi 4A. Below are some changes made in this version. We already posted the Global MIUI 8.2 update for Redmi Note 4 and Mi 5X check them if you need.
Changelog for MIUI 220.127.116.11:
- Couldn’t save contacts in some cases is now fixed
- Couldn’t save contact photos from gallery in some cases fixed
- Errors while adding contacts to group fixed
- Issues with SMS notifications fixed
- Home screen switches in lite mode fixed
- New fonts added to themes
- Optimized front camera beauty mode
If you are a Xiaomi Redmi 4A user you must install because it’s the official ROM and it is a stable one. MIUI 18.104.22.168 comes with bug fixes so you can expect more improvements. below are the instructions and download links follow them.
- Xiaomi Redmi 4A
NOTE: If you already on the developer ROM then wipe all data otherwise it may cause some serious problems!!
- Install CyanogenMod 13 in Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
- Install Resurrection Remix (CM 12.1) ROM for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
- [FIRMWARE] Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Firmware and Tool
- Install CM 14.1 For Redmi Note 3 Snapdragon version [VoLTE supported]
- Charge the device up to 60-70%.
- Driver signature must be disabled in Windows 8,10.
- Download fastboot ROM.
- Download required Mi flash tool and files.
⇓⇓ Download Fastboot ROM and Tool ⇓⇓
Guide To install:
Step 1: – Read Preparation.
Step 2: – Install Mi Flash Tool.
Step-3: – Download Fastboot ROM for your phone model and extract it via 7Zip.
Step 4: – Now Turn On your phone into Download Mode by this method.
Step 5: – Connect Your Phone To Pc and Run Mi Flash Tool “MiFlash.Exe” From “C:\Program Files (x86)\Xiaomi\MiPhone “.
Step-6: – Check For Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader Port If Driver Not Installed Install Manually Browse Driver From “C:\Program Files (x86)\Xiaomi\MiPhone”.
Step 7: – Now Click “Browse” In Mi Flash Tool And Browse The Fastboot Rom Folder And Select Flash All.
Like Xiaomi Dev For Mi Redmi Updates https://www.facebook.com/XiaomiDev
Like Share Comment Bellow For Any Help 🙂