G955FXXU1AQG5 Galaxy S8 Plus SM-G955F Security Update (July 2017)
G955FXXU1AQG5 Galaxy S8 Plus SM-G955F Security Update (July 2017). The Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus launched with both Samsung Exynos and Snapdragon Processors Exynos 9 and Snapdragon 835. And here is the stock G955FXXU1AQG5 Galaxy S8 Plus SM-G955F Security Update (July 2017). This stock firmware based on Android 7.0 Nougat with Samsung Experience UI. This security update will help you to fix some bugs and more improvements to security will be added. This official firmware can be flashable via new Odin.
The Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus came with Samsung Exynos 8895 processor 4GB of RAM. It has 64GB of internal storage and a 3500mAh non-removable battery. The Galaxy S8 Plus has 12-megapixel primary camera and 8-megapixel front camera for the selfie. Samsung Galaxy S8 runs on Android 7 Nougat latest Samsung Experience UI.
This update comes with latest security patch update. We provide full speed download link of Nougat update for Galaxy S8 Plus SM-G955F. You can’t find any update in system update option, but you want to upgrade, then this nougat firmware gives you that opportunity. The security update is only available for the Galaxy S8 Plus SM-G955F version. You can install it via Samsung Odin tool or Samsung Kies. We will guide you how to install via Odin.
- Android Version: – Android 7.0
- UI Version: TouchWiz UI
- Firmware Versions: G955FXXU1AQG5
- Galaxy S8 Plus: – SM-G955F
- Release Date: 07.July.2017
- Android security patch level:- 01.07.2017
- Countr: Turkey
- Status: – Official
- Make sure your device model no is SM-G955F.
- Enable USB Debugging.
- TURN OFF the Reactivation Lock – Go to Settings > Personal > Lock screen and Security > Find My Mobile and log in your Samsung Account. Then uncheck the turn Reactivation lock on.
- Install Samsung Driver.
- Download and Odin and Firmware.
- Read Instructions carefully.
⇓⇓ G955FXXU1AQG5 Galaxy S8 Plus SM-G955F Firmware ⇓⇓
Recommended for you:-
- G950USQU1AQDF Update For Galaxy S8 SM-G950U [Fix Red Tint Issue]
- G955USQS1AQF7 Galaxy S8 Plus SM-G955U Firmware (June 2017)
- Download Stock G955FXXU1AQCC Galaxy S8 Plus SM-G955F Firmware
- G950USQU1AQFJ T-Mobile Galaxy S8 SM-G950U Firmware (June 2017)
Guide To Install:-
- First, extract Odin.zip and G955FXXU1AQG5 firmware.zip via 7zip.
- Then switch off your phone.
- Next turn to download mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Home + Power.
- After open Odin.exe into the extracted folder.
- Then connect your phone with PC.
- Odin will automatically detect your device
- Then click the AP Box, and choose the” .tar ” file.
- Check Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time options.
- See the Screenshot >
- Then click Start button to start the installation process.
- After the process completes Finally, reboot your device and enjoy.
Note: – The first time it takes 5-10 Minutes to boot your device.