Good news for Honor 8 Pro Indian users. Today we found for you EMUI 8.0 Based Honor 8 Pro B310 OREO Firmware. Huawei skips EMUI 6.0 or 7.0 update and jumps straight to EMUI 8.0. At this time this firmware in beta version. If you want to install this OREO Honor 8 update then follows the guide below. This update based on the Android 8.0 operating system. We found Android Oreo Firmware for Honor 8 Pro B310 DUK-L09 on HiCloud.
Beta android 8.0 OREO update now available with latest build C675 version. Many users asking when Huawei release OREO for Honor 8 Pro. Today we share the full firmware link and full process to update your device to OREO version. This EMIUI 8.0 update is available for DUK-L09 variants in All Regional users.
EMUI 8.0 comes with lots of new features. Like new floating Navigation dock, new split-screen key, New smart notifications, and home key shortcut. If you want to update your device, then you are the right place. Here the EMUI 8.0 Based Honor 8 Pro B310 OREO Firmware. First, unlock the bootloader of your device and then follow posted flashing method. This update comes with build number DUK-L09 126.96.36.1990. If you are new in this process then, please first read the following step.
- Android Version: Android v8.0 (OREO)
- UI Version: Emotion UI 8.0
- Firmware Versions: B310
- Device name: Honor 8 Pro
- Model number: DUK-L09
- Firmware: DUK-L09 188.8.131.520
- Status: Official
- Region: India
You may also like:-
- Download OREO Huawei Mate 9 EMUI 8.0 Firmware [184.108.40.2061]
- [FIRMWARE] Micromax Canvas Fire 4 A107 Lollipop Firmware
- G920AUCU5EQB8 Nougat OTA For Galaxy S6 With February 2017 Security Patch
- Download Honor 8 Stock Rom’s International and Chinese Rom’s
- Official B130 To EMUI 5.0 For Honor 8 Nougat Firmware [FRD-L02] [India]
- At first, check your device model number.
- Backup complete phone data like contacts, messages, and apps.
- Your device at least needs 50-60% charge for flashing.
- You need to unlock the bootloader of your device and install TWRP recovery.
EMUI 8.0 Based Honor 8 Pro B310 OREO Firmware Download Link:
Guide To Install Update:
- First, create HWOTA folder to Desktop.
- Download “update.zip” “update_data_full_public.zip” and “update_full_***-***_***.zip” and recovery files.
- Then copy all files to an HWOTA\update folder.
- Now boot your device into TWRP mode by Volume Up + Power.
- Ones you’re in TWRP go to Wipe > Format data.
- Now plug in the USB cable and copy HWOTA file in your phone storage.
- After this process back to recovery menu and go to Advanced > Terminal.
- In the TWRP terminal, enter the following commands.
- The first command creates an update folder inside the data folder, in the root of your device.
- The second command moves the HWOTA folder to the update folder.
mkdir /data/update mv /sdcard/HWOTA /data/update/HWOTA
- Then flash recovery using this commend.
dd if=/sdcard/DUK-RECOVERY-NoCheck.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/recovery_a dd if=/sdcard/DUK-RECOVERY2-NoCheck.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/recovery2_a
- After flashing process is done now delete recovery file from HWOTA folder.
- Now again enter Advanced > Terminal and follow the commend below.
echo --update_package=/data/update/HWOTA/update.zip >> /cache/recovery/command echo --update_package=/data/update/HWOTA/update_data_full_public.zip >> /cache/recovery/command echo --update_package=/data/update/HWOTA/update_full_DUK-L09_hw_normal.zip >> /cache/recovery/command
- Now enter recovery mode using this.
- Wait for Complete the installation.
Guide To Install TWRP method:
- Download ” required files from above “.
- Copy all files to your device.
- Turn off your phone and enter TWRP recovery mode.
- In recovery go to Install.
- Then navigate to the Update.zip file, and swipe for flashing.
- When the process Completes, again click install option then install update_full_DUK-L09_hw_normal.zip and update_data_full_public.zip files.
- Then reboot your device.
Note: The first time it’s takes 5-10 minutes to boot.