Official B130 To EMUI 5.0 For Honor 8 Nougat Firmware [FRD-L02] [India]
Some day ago Huawei launched emui 5.0 with Huawei mate 9. Now time to rolling out emui 5.0 android nougat for their old build devices. Nougat firmware is now available for Honor 8 Indian version. Huawei is officially rolling out the Nougat firmware upgrade to the Honor 8 and much of its variants including FRD-L09, FRD-L14, FRD-L19. Today we share official B130 EMUI 5.0 for Honor 8 nougat firmware FRD-L02 Indian variant. The ROM packs with android 7.0 which is based on emui 5.0 OS. This is official full version firmware.
Some day ago Huawei launched Honor 8. The Honor 8 is run 1.8GHz octa-core Kirin 950 processor and it comes with 4GB of RAM. This device comes with 32/64GB of Internal storage that can be expanded up to 256GB via a MicroSD. It has 5.2 LTPS capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. This device lets you snap brilliant Dual 12 MP + 12 MP camera for taking a good picture and 8-megapixel front facing the camera for a selfie. It measures 145.5 x 71 x 7.5 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 153.00 grams. It has a Non-removable Li-Po 3000 mAh battery.
Android 7.0 Nougat update is ready to full package. now already available with latest build B130 version. This update comes with the low-resolution power saving mode, 2016-10-14 security patch level from AOSP. Many users asking how to update Honor 8 Nougat Firmware? So today we already share the official nougat full firmware link in below. Here The guide and B130 full firmware link for Honor 8 FRD-L02 users. So don’t wait just go below and follow the guide.
- Android Version: – Nougat v7.0
- UI Version: – Emotion UI 5.0
- Firmware Versions: – B130
- Firmware:- FRD-L02C675B130
- Honor 8: – FRD-L02
- Cust version:- CUSTC675D002
- Release Date:- 27.Feb.2017
- Status: – Official (Stable)
- Country: – India.
- Size:- 1.50 GB
- Changelog: – Click here.
You may also like:-
- Download EMUI 5.0 full package file for Honor 8 from below in the download selection.
- Backup all phone data and important things.
- Your device at least needs To 50-60% charge for flashing.
⇓⇓ Download EMUI 5.0 For Honor 8 ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- Download Update.zip file from download selection.
- Extract file.
- create ” dload ” folder to root of the SDcard.
- Copy ” UPDATE.APP ” into the ” dload ” folder.
- Switch off your device, now hold Volume up + Volume down + Power for a few seconds to start the installation.
- Flashing will start. After flashing done your phone automatic reboot.
- Now your device is running on B130 firmware.
- After updating B130 firmware, now follow this guide B130 – B301
- Enjoy new EMUI 5.0 on your Honor 8 and don’t forget to subscribe our blog.
Note: – The first time it’s takes 5-10 minutes to boot.