Update Huawei Mate 9 MHA-L09/MHA-L29 B190 Firmware [Europe]
On this week Huawei sends a new update on Huawei Mate 9. The version of this latest nougat update is B190. Latest B190 nougat firmware is now available for Mate 9. We provide official firmware with CUST file. Today we share with you Huawei Mate 9 MHA-L09/MHA-L29 B190 Firmware for the European variant device. Let’s some talk about the device.
November 2016, Huawei launched Huawei Mate 9 in global smartphone market. The Huawei Mate 9 powered by 1.8GHz octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 960 processor. This device comes with 4 GB of RAM. Also, has 64 GB of internal storage. It has 5.9 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, with 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution. This device lets you snap brilliant Dual 20 MP +12 MP rare camera and 8-megapixel front camera. It has a non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery.
This update optimizes system performance and fixes an issue where your device would overheat in certain scenarios. Here the guide and B186 firmware link for Huawei Mate 9 MHA-L09/MHA-L29 B190 European version. This firmware flash by stock recovery or TWRP recovery (recommended). Huawei Mate 9 MHA-L09/MHA-L29 B190 Firmware which is build number MHA-L09C432B190/MHA-L29C432B190. If you are new in this process then, please first read the following step.
- Android Version: – Android v7.0 (Nougat)
- UI Version: – Emotion UI 5.0
- Firmware Versions: – B190
- Huawei Mate 9: – MHA-L09 / MHA-L29
- Release Date:- 06.July.2017
- Firmware: – MHA-L09C432B190 / MHA-L29C432B190
- Status: – Official
- Region: – Europe.
- Changelog: – Click here.
- This firmware work only Huawei Mate 9 MHA-L09 / MHA-L29 variant, do not try other version devices.
- At first, check your device model number.
- Backup complete phone data like contacts, messages, and apps.
- Your device at least needs To 60% charge for flashing.
⇓⇓ Download Huawei Mate 9 MHA-L09/MHA-L29 B190 Firmware ⇓⇓
Only For MHA-L09
Only For MHA-L29
Guide To Install Update:-
- Download Update.zip File.
- Extract file.
- Create ” dload ” folder to root of the SDcard.
- Copy ” UPDATE.APP ” into the ” dload ” folder.
- Switch off your device, now hold Volume up + Volume down + Power for a few seconds to start the installation.
- Flashing will start. After flashing done your phone automatic reboot.
TWRP Flashing Method (Recommended):-
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume Down + Power Key at the same time.
- In recovery menu click Install button.
- Then navigate to the Update.zip file, which you downloaded before.
- Select file and swipe for install.
- After the process is done.
- Then flash CUST and Public file (same step).
- Then Reboot your device & enjoy.
Note: The fast time it’s takes 5-10 minutes to boot.