Download MoKee Nougat ROM For Redmi 4 Prime
Short Information about Redmi 4 Prime:
Let’s get some information about, this budget smartphone from Redmi 4 Prime. The Redmi 4 Prime comes with 5.0 inches of the touchscreen. A display having the resolution of 1080*1920 pixels and 428 PPI. Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor 2Ghz. Packed with a beast like RAM of 3GB. The storage is limited to 32GB which can be expanded. When the cameras are concerned, it comes with the 13 megapixels of a rear camera. 5 megapixels of front camera. Powered by 4100mAh of battery capacity.
This ROM is based on Nougat Android version supports Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime devices. If you are a Redmi 4 Prime user, you must install this ROM. This custom ROM is faster than the stock ROM. It is smoother and with better performance improvements. The Mokee team will continually work to solve its bugs.
Working Features of MoKee Nougat ROM for Redmi 4 Prime:-
- Listview animation.
- OTA update supported.
- Some icons and own layouts.
- Google services manager.
- Information integrated into MokeeCenter
- Settings to add speed data network, navigation bar, and Statusbar
- Intelligent control settings to configure the newer apps and others.
- Smoother for games.
Almost everything is working, just try this ROM it is best ROM for this device.
- Android 7.1.1:
- Android 7.1.2:
- Video recording ( use Footej or CAM U app from play store)
- Windows Transitions.
Recommended For You:
- Install Resurrection Remix (CM 12.1) ROM for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
- Download Android 7.1.2 Nougat MAD OS ROM For Vernee Apollo Lite
- Download Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Lineage OS 13 For Redmi 4 Prime
- Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat Firmware On Yureka Black
- First, take a complete backup of your device.
- Make sure your device rooted and installed TWRP recovery.
- Need 60-70% charge for flashing on your device.
- Download MoKee ROM and GAPPS from below.
- Read the instruction carefully.
⇓⇓ Download MoKee Nougat ROM For Redmi 4 Prime ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- Download MK71.x-20170605-UNOFFICIAL.zip, Gapps and copy both files to your device.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume UP + Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- On TWRP home screen go to Install navigate to MK71.x-20170605-UNOFFICIAL.zip.
- Swipe to install the ROM.
- When the process complete.
- Again click on, don’t reboot just back to recovery menu then click install and install GAPPS file.
- After the complete process ” reboot ” your device.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.
- Enjoy the MoKee ROM.