Download 7.1.2 Resurrection Remix Nougat ROM For Xiaomi MI 5S
Short Info About Xiaomi MI 5S:
MI 5S launched in September 2016. Display of 1080 by 1920 resolution and 5.1-inch of the display. MI 5S has 2.1GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 processor, and it comes with 3/4GB of RAM. MI 5S is having the storage of 64/128GB and cannot be expanded. In the concern with the camera, it has 12 megapixels Dual Tone LED Flash rear camera and 4 megapixels front camera. Powered by 3200 mAh of the battery. Runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow version.
About Resurrection Remix 5.8.3 Nougat ROM:
This ROM comes with many new features. It is fast more than stock android. If you are Xiaomi MI 5S user, then you must download and install this new Resurrection Remix Marshmallow ROM For Xiaomi MI 5S. Don’t waste time it is smooth and faster than stock ROM just downloads and flash this ROM and enjoy the experience of new RR custom ROM on Xiaomi MI 5S.
Resurrection Remix 5.8.3 is based on the Nougat version. Creates an awesome combination of many features, performance tweaks, customization, and power. You can customize each and everything.
- Xiaomi MI 5S
Features of Resurrection Remix OS:-
- RR customizations
- Lots of customizations available
- Animations are available
- Toast animations, power menu animations and much more
- 3 finger swipe screenshot gestures, gestures anywhere features
Check Also: –
- Guide To Install Batman Android 7.0 Nougat ROM For Samsung Galaxy S8
- [Custom Rom] Install Stable Ported Lollipop Resurrection Remix 5.5.9 In HTC 526G+
- Resurrection Remix-N v5.8.2 Nougat ROM For Coolpad Note 3 Lite
- Android 7.1.2 Resurrection Remix Nougat ROM For OnePlus 3 / 3T
- First, take a complete backup of your device.
- Make sure your device rooted and installed TWRP recovery.
- Need 60-70% charge for flashing on your device.
- Download Resurrection Remix Latest ROM and Gapps from below.
- Read the instruction carefully.
⇓⇓ Downloads ⇓⇓
NOTE: Use Android 7.1 ARM64 GAPPS
Guide To Install:-
- Download “RR-N-v5.8.3-xxxxxxx-capricorn-Weekly.zip” and “Gapps” copy it to external memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume UP+ Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the RR-N-v5.8.3-xxxxxxx-capricorn-Weekly.zip file, which you downloaded before.
- Swipe to install the ROM.
- When the process complete.
- Again click on install and then install GAPPS file.
- After the complete process ” reboot ” your device.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.