Huawei sent a new update in Huawei Mate 9. Latest B363 OREO update is now available for Mate 9. We provide official firmware with CUST and Public data file link below. Today we share Huawei Mate 9 OREO B363 Update For Europe variant device. This update based on the Android 8.0 operating system. We found this update on HiCloud.
Latest beta android 8.0 OREO update now available with latest build 220.127.116.113. EMUI 8.0 comes with lots of new features. Like new floating Navigation dock, new split-screen key, New smart notifications, and home key shortcut. More bugs fixed in this update. We share full changelog below please see if you want to know full changelog.
This update improves system security with Google security patches. Many users till now don’t get this update via updater app, so if you want to update your device manually, then you are the right place. Here the guide and Huawei Mate 9 OREO B363 Update link for the MHA-L29/MHA-L09 European version. This update works only MHA-L29/MHA-L09 variants device. Which is build number is MHA-L29 18.104.22.1683 (C432). If you are new in this process then, please first read the following step.
- Android Version: Android v8.0 (OREO)
- UI Version: Emotion UI 8.0
- Device name: Huawei Mate 9
- Model number: MHA-L29/MHA-L09
- Release Date: 15.01.2018
- Firmware: MHA-L29 22.214.171.1243 (C432)
- Status: Official
- Region: China
- Changelog: Click here.
- At first, check your device model number.
- Backup complete phone data like contacts, messages, and apps.
- Your device at least needs 50-60% charge for flashing.
- You need to unlock the bootloader of your device.
⇓⇓ Download Huawei Mate 9 OREO B363 Update ⇓⇓
126.96.36.1993 Update for Huawei Mate 9 MHA-L29C432B363
188.8.131.523 Update for Huawei Mate 9 MHA-L09C432B363
You may also like:
Revert Back Mate 7 [L09] From Marshmallow To Lollipop
Guide To Install Update:-
- Download “HWOTA-LON-MHA.zip” file and extract it.
- Then copy HWOTA folder to Desktop.
- Download “update.zip” “update_data_full_public.zip” and “update_full_***-***_***.zip”.
- Rename Two files “update_data_full_public.zip ” to “update_data_public.zip” and “update_full_***-***_***.zip”
to “update_all_hw.zip” and copy all files to HWOTA\update folder.
- Now open update.bat with the administrator. Press any key to continue.
- Turn off your phone, enter Bootloader mode by Volume Down + Power and connect your device to the computer.
- This step will install TWRP on your device.
- After process complete disconnect your device and boot into TWRP mode by Volume Up + Power.
- Ones you’re in TWRP mode plug in USB cable.
- Next chose Option 2. Script update directory.
- Select Update Type 1. Same model update.
- Wait for Complete the installation.
Note: The first time it’s takes 5-10 minutes to boot.