LG launched their latest flagship smartphone LG G6 in March 2017. After few month now available LG G6 stock firmware for download manually. We found LG G6 firmware from Xda forum thanks to ” asialove2013 ” to share all files. Also, write for you how to install firmware with complete guide. Here you can also find driver and flashing tool for LG devices. If your device brick or if you want to wipe entire phone by firmware, then you come to the right place. Here we provide all variant LG G6 stock firmware. You can quickly flash the LG G6 stock firmware by following out the simple guide below.
This firmware support H870DS, H872, H873, US997, H870, VS988 variant LG G6. Let the first talk about the device. LG released LG G6 smartphone with Android OS Nougat v7.0. This device powered by 2.35 GHz Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 821 Quad-core processor, and it comes with 4GB of RAM. Internal storage is 32/64 GB. It has 5.7 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, with a resolution of 1440 x 2880 pixels. This device has a 13-megapixel back camera for taken a good quality picture and 5-megapixel front camera for a selfie. It has Non-removable Li-Po 3300 mAh battery.
This LG G6 Stock firmware based on Android 7.0 nougat with LG UX 6.0 UI. Before installing firmware first check your device model number and country code. After downloaded your LG G6 firmware follow installing guide that we provide below.
- Android Version: – Android v7.0 (Nougat)
- Release Date: – April.2017
- Device: – LG G6
- Status: – Official
- Type:- “ kdz ”
The benefit of Stock Firmware:-
- Update or downgrade your phone if you don’t like the new update.
- Fix boot-loop issues on G6.
- Unroot or unbrick repair.
- Flashing Stock Firmware will help to Revert G6 back to Stock or Factory state (Helpful if you are facing force close error or any other lags).
⇓⇓ Download LG G6 Firmware ⇓⇓
U.S. Cellular (LGUS997)
South Africa / ZAF (LG-H87010f)
Orange – France (LG-H87010D)
If you don’t find your device in the above download selection then go HERE (uploaded by asialove2013)
Guide To Install Firmware:-
- Download Stock Firmware, LG Drivers, LG Flash tool.
- Now install LG driver on your computer.
- Then Install LGUP.msi file.
- Switch off your device and reboot into download mode [connect USB cable by holding Volume UP key].
- Now open LG UP software that you installed.
- Then click on upgrade and select KDZ firmware file.
- Now hit the Start button.
- After the flashing, your device will automatically reboot.
- Disconnect your phone and enjoy.
Note: – The first time it takes 5-10 minutes to boot.