Huawei P9 latest B388 update now ready. Today we share Huawei P9 EVA-L09 B388 Nougat Update for a European country. If you don’t get any update from update app, then you flash this OTA manually and directly update the B388 firmware. The OTA comes with Android 7.0 nougat which based on EMUI 5.0. This update changes some changelog that you see below.
Huawei end of previous year launched a new smartphone called Huawei P9. The Huawei P9 run 1.8GHz octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 955 processor, and it comes with 3/4GB of RAM. Internal storage is 32/64GB. It has 5.5 IPS-NEO LCD capacitive touchscreen, with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. This device packs with Dual 12 MP + 12 MP rare camera and 8-megapixel front camera. It has a Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery.
This update improves system security with Google security patches. Download Huawei P9 EVA-L09 B388 Nougat Update from below. It is the latest firmware update. This firmware flash by stock recovery. First, unroot of your device and then follow posted flashing method. Huawei P9 EVA-L09 B388 Nougat Update which is 1.95 GB in size and has a build number EVA-L09C432B388. Just scroll down Download all files (Data + Cust + Public data). If you are new in this process then, please first read the guide carefully and update your device.
- Android Version: – Android v7.0 (Nougat)
- UI Version: – Emotion UI 5.0
- Firmware Versions: – B388
- Huawei P9: – EVA-L09
- Release Date:- 19.Jun.2017
- Firmware: – EVA-L09C432B388
- Status: – Official
- Region: – Europe.
- Changelog: – Click here.
- This firmware work only Huawei P9 EVA-L09 variant, do not try other version devices.
- At first, check your device model number.
- Backup complete phone data like contacts, messages, and apps.
- Your device at least needs To 60% charge for flashing.
⇓⇓ Download Huawei P9 EVA-L09 B388 Firmware ⇓⇓
Only For EVA-L09
Guide To Install Update:-
- Download Update.zip File.
- Extract file.
- Create ” dload ” folder to root of the SDcard.
- Copy ” UPDATE.APP ” into the ” dload ” folder.
- Switch off your device, now hold Volume up + Volume down + Power for a few seconds to start the installation.
- Flashing will start. After flashing done your phone automatic reboot.
Guide To Install Cust File:-
- First, unlock your device bootloader.
- Then install TWRP recovery and boot into recovery.
- Now flash Public and CUST both file.
- Reboot and enjoy.
Note: – The fast time it’s takes 5-10 minutes to boot.