Guide To Install Android 6.0 Marshmallow OTA Update For Oppo F1S
Guide To Install Android 6.0 Marshmallow OTA Update For Oppo F1S. Oppo F1S devices just received an OTA update of Marshmallow version, download and install it now.
About Oppo F1S:
Oppo F1S has a Display of 720 by 1280 resolution, and 5.5inch of the screen. F1S has octa-core MediaTek 6750 processor, and it comes with 3GB of RAM. It is having the storage of 32GB and can be expanded up to 128GB. In the concern with the camera, it has 13 megapixels rear camera and 16 megapixels front camera. Powered by 3075mAh of the battery.
Oppo recently released Android 6.0 update for Oppo F1S devices. This OTA is released for Australia but can be installed on Indian and Philipines phones also by using stock recovery. So If you are an Oppo F1S user you must install this update to try out new Marshmallow operating system. It will include many extra features and this is official OTA so there will be no bugs at least. So download from below links and install VIA Stock Recovery.
Supported Devices model:
- Oppo F1S (Australia) will work on India and Philipines Models also
- Guide To Install Intex Aqua S7 Stock Firmware, Tool, Driver
- Guide To Install Custom Lollipop 5.0 Rom For Lenovo A536
- G935VVRU2APB5 Android 6.0 Marshmallow Firmware For Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935V
- Install Android 6.0 B380 Firmware For Huawei Mate S CRR-L09 [Europe]
- First, take a complete backup of your device.
- Need 60-70% charge for flashing on your device.
- Download OTA Marshmallow from below.
- Read the instruction carefully.
⇓⇓ Download Android 6.0 Marshmallow OTA For Oppo F1S ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- Download the OTA_Marshmallow_Oppo_F1S.Zip and copy it external SD card root folder. (not in any subfolders)
- After that Go to files—>SD card Storage—>Select the Zip file—>Click on update now.
- Now your device will reboot and it will show the update progress bar. It will take some time to install HAVE PATIENCE.
- After it gets completed the phone will reboot and Oppo logo will be visible it will do its process up to 3-5 minutes, do not press any power button or anything.
- Once the phone is started you can now Set up the phone by choosing languages etc.
- Done!! you have successfully installed the OTA update. Enjoy the taste of Marshmallow.