Download Latest Lenovo Vibe P1m Stock Firmware, Driver, Tool
Today share official Lenovo Vibe P1m stock firmware, tool, driver. We have new stock firmware for Lenovo Vibe P1m.
Lenovo released Lenovo Vibe P1m smartphone with stable Android OS, v5.1 (lollipop). The Vibe P1m is run quad-core 1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 processor, and it comes with 2GB of RAM. Internal storage is 16 GB that can be expanded 32 GB via a MicroSD. It has 5.0 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16m colors, with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels.
Lenovo Vibe P1m lets you snap brilliant 8-megapixel back camera for photos and 5-megapixel front camera for a selfie. It has Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery. Sensors in the phone include Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope.
Those people till now don’t get any new update, or your device is rooted. If you want to update your device then follow this guide it will help you. Your device bricked or boot loop after installing custom ROM’s kernels or anything customized this firmware will revert to stock firmware.
Lenovo Vibe P1m Firmware Details:-
- Android Version: – Android 5.1
- Android Name: – Lollipop
- UI Version: – Stock UI
- Release Date: – 06.01.17
- Model: – Lenovo Vibe P1m
- Country: – All.
- Status: – Official
- File Size:- 1.1 GB
⇓⇓ Download Lenovo Vibe P1m Stock Firmware & Tool From Below ⇓⇓
You may also like:
If you can find other firmware, custom ROMs go to this link: Here
Guide To Install Firmware:-
- Extract downloaded file zip file via WinRAR and 7zip.
- Install USB drivers.
- Now open the SP Flash tool and click the download tab button.
- Then click the Scatter-loading button & browse and select the extracted firmware [scatter.txt] file which you have already downloaded.
- Now hit the download button.
- Switch off your phone and connect your phone to the PC.
- After the flashing, a green tick will appear.
- Disconnect your phone and turn it on.
If you want complete guide with video then visit this link ⇒ Here
Note: – The first time it takes 5-10 minutes to boot.