Install Android 7.1.2 Lineage OS 14.1 ROM for Huawei P9 Lite
Lineage OS 14.1 is based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat version. You can get much more performance and stability in this ROM. Also, Stock Android UI makes it more stable. If you are P9 Lite user you must try this ROM it is fast and features packed ROM. today we share Android 7.1.2 Lineage OS 14.1 ROM for Huawei P9 Lite Let’s check it out this ROM features.
Lineage OS 14.1 is the best custom ROM for performance, battery backup, and gaming. LineageOS is perfect for daily usage, very smooth and optimized. Also, this custom ROM supports theme manager, Audio FX that give you to change equalizer setting. Lineage OS can installed via Custom Recovery like TWRP, so you need to install TWRP recovery on Lineage OS 14.1. If you already installed recovery then let’s begin with the tutorial. Flash Lineage OS 14.1 For Huawei P9 Lite Nougat 7.1.2 Custom Rom and enjoy the experience of nougat with stable performance.
- Official Android 7.1 Nougat Lineage OS 14.1 For ZTE Axon 7
- Official Android 7.1 Nougat Lineage OS 14.1 For Oppo R7 Plus
- Install VoLTE For Huawei P9 Lite B324 Nougat Update [VNS-L23]
- Unofficial Lineage OS Nougat ROM For Lenovo Vibe K6 Power
- Camera is buggy, Shooting pictures with FOOTEJ, Snapchat is good
- Multiple RIL issues, Dual sim works for some users or it doesn’t work
- First, take a complete backup of your device.
- Make sure your device rooted and installed TWRP recovery.
- Need 60-70% charge for flashing on your device.
- You should be on latest EMUI version. (Above EMUI 5)
- Download Lineage OS ROM and Gapps from below.
- Read the instruction carefully.
⇓⇓ Download Lineage OS 14.1 ROM For Huawei P9 Lite ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- Download “LineageOS_14.1_Vns.zip” and copy it to external memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume UP+ Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the LineageOS_14.1_Vns.zip file, which you downloaded before.
- Swipe to install the ROM.
- When the process complete.
- Again click on install and then install GAPPS file.
- After the complete process ” reboot ” your device.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.
If you have any problem comment below in the comment box, also, you can reach us at our official Facebook page GIZROM.