Guide To Install Android 4.4.2 CyanogenMod ROM For Karbonn A16
Karbonn A16 was launched in October 2013. Display of 480 by 854 resolution and 4inch of the display. The Karbonn A16 has 1.3GHz dual-core processor and it comes with 512GB of RAM. Karbonn A16 is having the storage of 4GB and can be expanded up to 32 GB using Micro SD card. In the concern with the camera, it is having 5 megapixels rear camera and 0.3 megapixels front camera. Powered by 1350 mAh of the battery.
This ROM comes with many new features. Actually, it is based on Android 4.4.2 KitKat. If you are Karbonn A16 user, then you must download and install this new CyanogenMod ROM for Karbonn A16. There is very less bug in this ROM its almost stable ROM. So why wait to try out this ROM.
Working Features of CyanogenMod KitKat ROM:-
- Dual SIM
- Viper Sound FX booster
- Boot logo changed
- Boot animation changed
- Inbuilt Xender
- Inbuilt FlashiFy
- Video Recorder
Recommended For You:
- [Firmware] Install Stock Firmware For Yu Yuphoria
- Install B210 Android 6.0 Huawei Mate 8 OTA [Asia]
- Guide To Install Android 7.0 Nougat MIUI 8 For OnePlus 3 And 3T
- Install Huawei P10 Plus B152 Nougat Firmware [Europe] [Beta]
- First, take total backup of your device.
- Make sure your device rooted and installed TWRP recovery.
- Need 60-70% charge for flashing in your device.
- Download CyanogenMod ROM from below.
- Read the instruction carefully.
⇓⇓ Download CyanogenMod KitKat ROM ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- Download “Karbonn_A16_CyanogenMOD.Zip” and copy it to external memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume UP+ Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the Karbonn_A16_CyanogenMOD.Zip file, which you downloaded before.
- Select file and swipe for install.
- After the process is done, reboot your device.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.