On this week LG sends a new update on LG Stylo 2 V. The version came with latest VS83520b Nougat Firmware. Latest Android Nougat VS83520b Update is now available for LG Stylo 2 V (LG-VS835). We provide official firmware link below. Today we share with you a guide to install LG Stylo 2 V Nougat Firmware. Let’s some talk about the device.
Previous LG launched LG Stylo 2 V in the smartphone market. The LG Stylo 2 V powered by 1.8 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P10 MT6755 processor with 2GB of RAM. Also, has 16 GB of internal storage. It has 5.7 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, with 1,280 x 720 pixels resolution. This device gives you snap 13-megapixel rare camera and 5-megapixel front camera. It has a Removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery.
This update brings the latest Android 7.0 to the device and improves LG UX 5.0. Many users want to update their device to nougat !!! Then you are the right place. Here the guide and VS83520b firmware link for Stylo 2 V. This firmware flash by LGUP Tool. Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. Install nougat firmware for LG Stylo 2 V which build number is VS83520b. If you are new in this process then, please first read the following step.
- Android Version: – Android v7.0 (Nougat)
- Release Date: – May.2017
- Device: – LG Stylo 2 V
- Status: – Official
- Software version: – VS83520b
- Type:- “ kdz ”
You may like also:-
- This firmware work only on LG Stylo 2 V LG-VS835 Verizon version.
- Backup your current ROM & data.
- Read the instruction. Otherwise, you may brick your device.
- Need your device at least to 50-60% charged, as the process may take a while.
⇓⇓ Download LG Stylo 2 V Android Nougat Update ⇓⇓
Guide To Install Firmware:-
- Download Stock Firmware, LG Drivers, LG Flash tool.
- Now install LG driver on your computer.
- Then Install LGUP.msi file.
- Switch off your device and reboot into download mode [connect USB cable by holding Volume UP key].
- Now open LG UP software that you installed.
- Then click on upgrade and select KDZ firmware file.
- Now hit the Start button.
- After the flashing, your device will automatically reboot.
- Disconnect your phone and enjoy.
Note: – The first time it takes 5-10 minutes to boot.