Guide To Install LG V10 Android Nougat Update Manually
On this week LG sends a new update on LG V10. The version came with latest v30D Nougat Firmware. Latest Android Nougat v30D Update is now available for LG V10 (LG-F600K, F600S, and F600L). We provide official firmware link below. Today we share with you LG V10 Android Nougat Update Manually. Let’s some talk about the device.
October 2015, LG launched LG_V10 in the smartphone market. The LG_V10 powered by 4 GHz Hexacore Qualcomm MSM8992 Snapdragon 808 processor and it comes with 4 GB of RAM. Also, has 32/64 GB of internal storage. It has 5.7 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, with 1440 x 2560 pixels resolution. This device gives you snap 16-megapixel rare camera and 5-megapixel front camera. It has a Removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery.
This update brings the latest Android 7.0 to the device and improves LG UX 5.0. Many users want to update their device to nougat !!! Then you are the right place. Here the guide and v30D firmware link for LG_V10. This firmware flash by LGUP Tool. Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. Install nougat firmware for LG V10 which build number is v30D. If you are new in this process then, please first read the following step.
- Android Version: – Android v7.0 (Nougat)
- Release Date: – May.2017
- Device: – LG V10
- Status: – Official
- Software version:- v30D
- Type:- “ kdz ”
You may like also:-
- This firmware work only on LG V10 (F600K, F600S, and F600L).
- Backup your current ROM & data.
- Read the instruction. Otherwise, you may brick your device.
- Need your device at least to 50-60% charged, as the process may take a while.
⇓⇓ Download LG V10 Android Nougat Update ⇓⇓
Guide To Install Firmware:-
- Download Stock Firmware, LG Drivers, LG Flash tool.
- Now install LG driver on your computer.
- Then Install LGUP.msi file.
- Switch off your device and reboot into download mode [connect USB cable by holding Volume UP key].
- Now open LG UP software that you installed.
- Then click on upgrade and select KDZ firmware file.
- Now hit the Start button.
- After the flashing, your device will automatically reboot.
- Disconnect your phone and enjoy.
Note: – The first time it takes 5-10 minutes to boot.