Download Lenovo Z2 Plus Stock Firmware, Driver And Tool
Today share official Lenovo Z2 Plus Stock Firmware, Driver, And Tool. We have latest stock firmware for Lenovo Z2Plus.
Lenovo released Lenovo Z2 Plus smartphone with stable Android OS, v 6.0.1 (Marshmallow). The Lenovo_Z2 Plus powered by 2.15GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM. Internal storage is 32/64GB that can not expand with SDcard. It has 5.0 inches LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels.
Lenovo Z2 Plus lets you snap brilliant 13-megapixel back camera for taken a good quality picture and 8-megapixel front camera for a selfie. It has Non-removable Li-Po 3500 mAh battery. Sensors in the phone include Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope.
Lenovo Z2 Plus Firmware Details:-
- Android Version: – Android 6.0.1
- Android Name: – Marshmallow
- UI Version: – Stock UI
- Release Date: – 11.08.16
- Model: – Lenovo Z2 Plus
- Country: – All.
- Status: – Official
- File Size:- 1 GB
⇓⇓ Download Lenovo Z2 Plus Firmware From Below ⇓⇓
Guide To Install Firmware:-
- Extract downloaded file zip file via WinRAR or 7zip.
- Install USB drivers.
- Now open the QcomDLoader.exe.
- Now click Load Button and Select firmware folder.
- Then click on start button.
- Switch off your phone and press Volume UP or Volume Down and connect your phone to the PC.
- Automatically PC detect your device and flashing process starting.
- After the flashing, a green tick will appear.
- Disconnect your phone and make it on.
Note: The first time it takes 5-10 minutes to boot.