Today share official Lenovo Z2 Plus Stock Firmware, Driver, And Tool. We have latest stock firmware for Lenovo Z2Plus.
Lenovo released Lenovo Z2 Plus smartphone with stable Android OS, v 6.0.1 (Marshmallow). The Lenovo_Z2 Plus powered by 2.15GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM. Internal storage is 32/64GB that can not expand with SDcard. It has 5.0 inches LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels.
Lenovo Z2 Plus lets you snap brilliant 13-megapixel back camera for taken a good quality picture and 8-megapixel front camera for a selfie. It has Non-removable Li-Po 3500 mAh battery. Sensors in the phone include Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope.
Lenovo Z2 Plus Firmware Details:-
- Android Version: – Android 6.0.1
- Android Name: – Marshmallow
- UI Version: – Stock UI
- Release Date: – 11.08.16
- Model: – Lenovo Z2 Plus
- Country: – All.
- Status: – Official
- File Size:- 1 GB
⇓⇓ Download Lenovo Z2 Plus Firmware From Below ⇓⇓
Guide To Install Firmware:-
- Extract downloaded file zip file via WinRAR or 7zip.
- Install USB drivers.
- Now open the QcomDLoader.exe.
- Now click Load Button and Select firmware folder.
- Then click on start button.
- Switch off your phone and press Volume UP or Volume Down and connect your phone to the PC.
- Automatically PC detect your device and flashing process starting.
- After the flashing, a green tick will appear.
- Disconnect your phone and make it on.
Note: The first time it takes 5-10 minutes to boot.