Download Intex Aqua 5.5 VR Stock Firmware, Driver, And Tool
Today share official Intex Aqua 5.5 VR Stock Firmware, Driver And Tool. We have latest stock firmware for Intex Aqua 5.5 VR.
Intex released Intex Aqua 5.5 VR smartphone with stable Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow). The Vibe P1m is run quad-core 1.2GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737V processor and it comes with 8 GB of RAM. Internal storage is 16 GB that can be expanded 32 GB via a MicroSD. It has 5.5 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels.
Intex Aqua 5.5 VR lets you snap brilliant 5-megapixel back camera for photos and 5-megapixel front camera for a selfie. It has Non-removable Li-Po 2800 mAh battery. Sensors in the phone include a Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope.
Those people till now don’t get any new update, or your device is rooted. If you want to update your device then follow this guide it will help you. Your device bricked or boot loop after installing custom ROM’s kernels or anything customized this firmware will revert to stock firmware.
Intex Aqua 5.5 VR Firmware Details:-
- Android Version: – Android 6.0
- Android Name: – Marshmallow
- UI Version: – Stock UI
- Release Date: – 06.01.17
- Model: – Intex Aqua 5.5 VR
- Country: – All.
- Status: – Official
- File Size:- 1.35 GB
⇓⇓ Download Intex Aqua 5.5 VR Firmware From Below ⇓⇓
You may also like:
Micromax Dual 5 Stock Firmware, Tool, Driver
Lineage OS 14.1 For Intex Aqua 4G+
Intex Aqua S7 Stock Firmware, Tool, Driver
Android 7.1.2 Resurrection Remix Nougat ROM For Lenovo K4 Note
If you can find other firmware, custom ROMs go to this link: Here
Guide To Install Firmware:-
- Extract downloaded file zip file via WinRAR and 7zip.
- Install USB drivers.
- Now open the SP Flash tool and click the download tab button.
- Then click the Scatter-loading button & browse and select the extracted firmware [scatter.txt] file which you have already downloaded.
- Now hit the download button.
- Switch off your phone and connect your phone to the PC.
- After the flashing, a green tick will appear.
- Disconnect your phone and turn it on.
If you want complete guide with video then visit this link ⇒ Here
Note: The first time it takes 5-10 minutes to boot.
If Any Problem Please Comment Below…..
FOR MORE UPDATE PLEASE LIKE OUR FACEBOOK, GOOGLE AND TWITTER PAGE