Download Lenovo P2 Stock Firmware, Driver And Tool
Today share official Lenovo P2 Stock Firmware, Driver, And Tool. We have latest nougat stock firmware for Lenovo P2.
Lenovo released a Lenovo_P2 smartphone with stable Android OS, v7.0 (Nougat). The LenovoP2 powered by 2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor and it comes with 3/4GB of RAM. Internal storage is 32/64GB that can not expand with SDcard. It has 5.5 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels.
Lenovo_P2 lets you snap brilliant 13-megapixel back camera for taken a good quality picture and 5-megapixel front camera for a selfie. It has Non-removable Li-Ion 5100 mAh battery. Sensors in the phone include Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope.
Today share Lenovo P2 Stock Firmware. If your device brick or boot loop after installing custom ROM’s kernels or anything customized, this firmware will revert to stock ROM.
Lenovo P2 Firmware Details:-
- Android Version: – Android 7.0
- Android Name: – Nougat
- UI Version: – Stock UI
- Release Date: – 04.04.2017
- Model: – Lenovo P2
- Country: – All.
- Status: – Official
- File Size:- 1.93 GB
⇓⇓ Download Lenovo P2 Firmware From Below ⇓⇓
You may also like:
Guide To Install Firmware:-
- Extract downloaded file zip file via WinRAR or 7zip.
- Install USB drivers.
- Now open the QcomDLoader.exe from Lenovo_Downloader_v1.0.3 folder
- Now click Load Button and Select firmware folder.
- Then click on start button.
- Switch off your phone and press Volume UP or Volume Down and connect your phone to the PC.
- Automatically PC detect your device and flashing process starting.
- After the flashing, a green tick will appear.
- Disconnect your phone and make it on.
Note: The first time it takes 5-10 minutes to boot.