The G930FXXU1DQE7 update is ready for Samsung Galaxy S7 smartphone. You find more nougat full firmware or OTA update in the previous post on this blog. And officially Samsung launched the latest G930FXXU1DQE7 Galaxy S7 SM-G930F Firmware With May 2017 Security Patch. If you don’t update your device, then flash this version of firmware. That is an official stock firmware. Enjoy via this update some exclusive features that introduced in this Android nougat update with new Security Patch. This stock Firmware will help you to recover from hard brick and install stock ROM on Galaxy S7. This official Firmware can be flashable via new Odin.
Samsung Released Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930F smartphone with Android v6.0 (Marshmallow). It’s a big budget smartphone in the market in the USA and another country. Galaxy S7 runs 1.6GHz octa-core it comes with 4GB of RAM. This device has 32 GB internal storage. Galaxy S7 has 5.1 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels display. Galaxy S7 lets you snap 12-megapixel rare camera & 5-megapixel front camera.
The Galaxy S7 came with the unlocked bootloader so you can root the device and also you can install TWRP recovery without unlocking the bootloader. If you want to customise your device with root, ROM’s, Mod’s and other customization but you are afraid of brick. So here is the Stock G930FXXU1DQE7 Galaxy S7 SM-G930F Firmware to unbrick back to stock by flashing. You can install it via Samsung Odin tool or Samsung Kies. We will guide you how to install via Odin.
- Android Version: – Android 7.0 Nougat
- UI Version: – TouchWiz UI
- Firmware Versions: – G930FXXU1DQE7
- Galaxy S8 Plus: – SM-G930F
- Release Date: – 10-05-2017
- Android security patch level:- 01.05.2017
- Country: PHN, SEB
- Status: – Official
⇓⇓ G930FXXU1DQE7 For Galaxy S7 SM-G930F ⇓⇓
- Make sure your device model no is SM-G930F.
- Enable USB Debugging.
- TURN OFF the Reactivation Lock – Go to Settings > Personal > Lock screen and Security > Find My Mobile and log in your Samsung Account. Then uncheck the turn Reactivation lock on.
- Install Samsung Driver ⇒ Here.
- Download and Odin ⇒ Here and Firmware.
- Read Instructions carefully.
Guide To Install:-
- First, extract Odin.zip and G930FXXU1DQE7 firmware.zip via 7zip.
- Then switch off your phone.
- Next turn to download mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Home + Power.
- After open Odin.exe into the extracted folder.
- Then connect your phone with PC.
- Odin will automatically detect your device
- Then click the Ap Box, and choose the” .tar ” file.
- Check Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time options.
- See the Screenshot >
- Then click Start button to start the installation process.
- After the process completes Finally, reboot your device and enjoy.
Read full Odin flash guide from ⇒ Here.
Note: – The first time it takes 5-10 Minutes to boot your device.
You may also like: