A510FXXU4CQG7 Galaxy A5 2016 SM-A510F Nougat Firmware July 2017
Samsung Released Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016) smartphone with Android v5.1.1 (Lollipop). Galaxy A5 (2016) runs 1.6GHz octa-core it comes with 2GB of RAM. This device has 16 GB internal storage. This device has 5.2 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels display. Galaxy A5 (2016) packs 13-megapixel rare camera & 5-megapixel front camera.
This update comes with latest March [01.06.2017] security patch update. We provide full speed download link of Nougat update for Galaxy A5 2016 SM-A510F. If you want to update your device to nougat then this A510FXXU4CQG7 A5 2016 SM-A510F Nougat firmware gives you that opportunity. The firmware is only available for the A5 2016 SM-A510F. You can install it via Samsung Odin tool or Samsung Kies. We will guide you how to install via Odin.
- Android Version: Android 7.0 Nougat
- UI Version: TouchWiz UI
- Firmware Versions: A510FXXU4CQG7
- Device name: Galaxy A5 2016
- Model Number- SM-A510F
- Region: TUR
- Android security patch level: 01.06.2017
- Status: Official
- Make sure your device model no is SM-A510F.
- Enable USB Debugging.
- TURN OFF the Reactivation Lock – Go to Settings > Personal > Lock screen and Security > Find My Mobile and log in your Samsung Account. Then uncheck the turn Reactivation lock on.
- Install Samsung Driver.
- Download and Odin and Firmware.
- Read Instructions carefully.
⇓⇓ A510FXXU4CQG7 Galaxy A5 2016 SM-510F Nougat Firmware ⇓⇓
Recommended for you:-
- G925TUVU5FQG3 On Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925T Firmware (July 2017)
- G950USQU1AQEF Galaxy S8 SM-G950U Firmware (June 2017)
- A500FUXXU1CQF4 Galaxy A5 SM-A500FU Stock Firmware (June 2017)
- Update Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow For Galaxy A5 SM-A510M (2016)
Guide To Install:-
- First, extract Odin.zip and A510FXXU4CQG7 firmware.zip via 7zip.
- Then switch off your phone.
- Next turn to download mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Home + Power.
- After open Odin.exe into the extracted folder.
- Then connect your phone with PC.
- Odin will automatically detect your device
- Then click the AP Box, and choose the” .tar ” file.
- Check Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time options.
- See the Screenshot >
- Then click Start button to start the installation process.
- After the process completes Finally, reboot your device and enjoy.
Note: The first time it takes 5-10 Minutes to boot your device.