A510FXXU4CQG7 Galaxy A5 2016 SM-A510F Nougat Firmware July 2017
Samsung released Android 7.0 Nougat for their Android Smartphone. We already posted many Samsung phones nougat Firmware. And here is the stock A510FXXU4CQG7 Galaxy A5 2016 SM-A510F Nougat Firmware. This stock firmware based on Android 7.0 Nougat with Samsung TouchWiz UI. This stock Firmware will help you to recover from hard brick and install stock ROM on Galaxy A5 2016 SM-510F, also update latest version security patch. This official Firmware can be flashable via Odin.
Samsung Released Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016) smartphone with Android v5.1.1 (Lollipop). Galaxy A5 (2016) runs 1.6GHz octa-core it comes with 2GB of RAM. This device has 16 GB internal storage. This device has 5.2 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels display. Galaxy A5 (2016) packs 13-megapixel rare camera & 5-megapixel front camera.
This update comes with latest March [01.06.2017] security patch update. We provide full speed download link of Nougat update for Galaxy A5 2016 SM-A510F. If you want to update your device to nougat then this A510FXXU4CQG7 A5 2016 SM-A510F Nougat firmware gives you that opportunity. The firmware is only available for the A5 2016 SM-A510F. You can install it via Samsung Odin tool or Samsung Kies. We will guide you how to install via Odin.
- Android Version: Android 7.0 Nougat
- UI Version: TouchWiz UI
- Firmware Versions: A510FXXU4CQG7
- Device name: Galaxy A5 2016
- Model Number- SM-A510F
- Region: TUR
- Android security patch level: 01.06.2017
- Status: Official
- Make sure your device model no is SM-A510F.
- Enable USB Debugging.
- TURN OFF the Reactivation Lock – Go to Settings > Personal > Lock screen and Security > Find My Mobile and log in your Samsung Account. Then uncheck the turn Reactivation lock on.
- Install Samsung Driver ⇒ Here.
- Download and Odin and Firmware.
- Read Instructions carefully.
⇓⇓ A510FXXU4CQG7 Galaxy A5 2016 SM-510F Nougat Firmware ⇓⇓
Recommended for you:-
- G925TUVU5FQG3 On Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925T Firmware (July 2017)
- G950USQU1AQEF Galaxy S8 SM-G950U Firmware (June 2017)
- A500FUXXU1CQF4 Galaxy A5 SM-A500FU Stock Firmware (June 2017)
- Update Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow For Galaxy A5 SM-A510M (2016)
Guide To Install:-
- First, extract Odin.zip and A510FXXU4CQG7 firmware.zip via 7zip.
- Then switch off your phone.
- Next turn to download mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Home + Power.
- After open Odin.exe into the extracted folder.
- Then connect your phone with PC.
- Odin will automatically detect your device
- Then click the AP Box, and choose the” .tar ” file.
- Check Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time options.
- See the Screenshot >
- Then click Start button to start the installation process.
- After the process completes Finally, reboot your device and enjoy.
Read full Odin flash guide from ⇒ Here.
Note: The first time it takes 5-10 Minutes to boot your device.