Samsung previous year launched Galaxy S6/Edge. This device is most successful flagship device in the world. Today we found Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow MiUI 8 ROM For Galaxy S6/Edge. MiUI is best android best custom ROM, this UI comes with Xiaomi devices. One xda developer made this MiUI 8 custom ROM for Galaxy S6/Edge. This is a ported build, but the developers are working hard to get it ready for the Galaxy S6/Edge. Almost all the features work as of yet and this ROM can be used as a daily use.
Samsung Released Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge AT&T smartphone with Android v6.0 (Marshmallow). Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge both devices run 1.5GHz octa-core Samsung Exynos 7420 processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM. This device has 32/64/128 GB GB internal storage and this device cannot be expanded.
Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge has 5.10 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels display. This device lets you snap 16-megapixel rare camera for photo & 5-megapixel front camera for the selfie. Sensors in the phone include Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, Gyroscope, and Barometer.
Many users don’t like the Samsung stock TouchWiz UI so, if you want a new customize UI then just download and flash this ROM.The best part of MiUI ROM is, it has its own Security center which offers great security against unwanted programs & Files. Also, this ROM comes with thousands of downloadable themes, a clean and beautiful UI. For flash, this custom ROM needs TWRP and rooted device. If you new to the process, then please follow the instructions below.
- First, take a full phone backup by using a custom recovery.
- Make sure your device rooted and install TWRP recovery.
- Your device at least to 50-60% Charge for flashing.
- Download MiUI 8 ROM from below “download” section.
- If you’re new in this process then please read the instruction before the process.
⇓⇓ Download MiUI 8 ROM For Galaxy S6/Edge ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- Download “MiUI 8 ROM zip” & Copy It To SD-Card.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume Down + Power Key at the same time.
- In Recovery go to ‘Wipe And Format Option ⇒ Wipe Data, System, Cache And Dalvik Cache’ via recovery.
- Now again back to the main menu and select “Install“.
- Then navigate to the rom.zip file, which you downloaded before.
- Select ” MiUI 8 ROM zip ” file from the list to flash it.
- Don’t reboot, again flash Magisk Manager by the same process without any wiping.
- Then Reboot Your Device.
- Setup it in ENGLISH LANGUAGE ONLY.
- Scroll the first page of the launcher, open Chinese app and install the gapps.
- Install root explorer apk and go to DATA/LOCAL. You’ll see a USERINIT.SH
Note: – The first time it’s takes 5-7 Minutes to boot.
Enjoy MiUI 8 Marshmallow experience on your device … 🙂 🙂 🙂