Android 7.1.1 Lineage OS 14.1 For Honor 4X, Honor 4C, P8 Lite And Some Other Models
Today we found LineageOS 14.1 for many Huawei or Honor device. If you Huawei or Honor users or your device didn’t get any nougat update, then you try this ROM. We share Android 7.1.1 Lineage OS 14.1 For P8 Lite, Honor 4C, Honor 4X, G play mini, G Play, Y6II, Honor 5A. ” DanteFX ” xda team made this ROM for those Huawei or honor device. This ROM based on Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. Also, inbuild installed Google application.
As you know that cynogenMod closed there all service like making much custom ROM and Nightly builds. However, a company purchased caynogenMod name is Lineage. It now rebranded as LineageOS.
If you don’t like EMUI or any mostly customized UI then you try this custom ROM, it gives you Android nougat stock experience. Lineage OS 14.1 is fully optimized and stable for daily use. This is newly built so some bugs in this ROM but all bugs fixed in next update. Lineage OS can be installed via Custom recoveries like TWRP or CWM, so need to install any recovery on your device. If you already installed recovery then let’s begin with the tutorial. Install Lineage OS 14.1 for P8 Lite, Honor 4C, Honor 4X, G play mini, G Play, Y6II, Honor 5A and enjoy the experience of nougat.
- Honor 4X
- P8 Lite
- Honor 4C
- G play mini
- G Play
- Honor 5A
- Supported devices with model number ⇒ Check Here
- And Minor Bugs.
⇓⇓ Lineage OS 14.1 For P8 Lite, Honor 4C, Honor 4X And Other ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- First, install TWRP recovery on your device.
- Backup of your current ROM and all your importance data.
- Then download “ lineage-14.1-20170418-UNOFFICIAL-hi6210sft.zip ” & copy file to storage.
- Now turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume Up + Power Key at the same time.
- Then click ‘ wipe option ⇒ Wipe Dalvik cache, system, data, cache ’ via recovery (recommended).
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the lineage-14.1-20170418-UNOFFICIAL-hi6210sft.zip file, which you downloaded before.
- Select file and swipe for install.
- After the process is done, again reboot your device into recovery.
- Then Reboot your device & enjoy.
Note: – The first time it’s takes 5-7 minutes to boot.