Install Android 7.2 Paranoid Custom ROM for Huawei P8 Lite
Here is the Paranoid Custom ROM
About Paranoid Custom ROM For Huawei P8 Lite:
Paranoid based on android 7.2 recently rolled out and Open Kirin added support for P8 Lite. Honor 8 Pro is the first device to taste the Paranoid ROM. currently, Paranoid ROM has provided support for ALICE-L02, L21 & L23. For other models, it is expected to be rolled out soon. Whats make special in this ROM, this is based on AOSP. Also, this ROM showcases Android O backported changes which are from its developer preview. Below are the some of its features.
Whats’ New In Paranoid 7.2 ROM:
- AOSP Camera
- Global Network Support
- Various Bluetooth connectivity fixes
- Improvements made in hardware key lightning
- PA browser based on M60
- Fix for navigation bar swiping
- Double tap to sleep on status bar
These are the only some of its features, more features are available. If you are a P8 Lite user you must install or at least give a try to this ROM. Paranoid ROM looks promising for its features. Paranoid ROM is based on AOSP, We can expect much better performance than EMUI. below are the instructions and download links follow them.
- ALICE-L02, L21 & L23
- Install B896 Huawei P8 Lite Android 6.0 Full OTA [Vo-LTE Support]
- Install B390 Huawei P8 Android 6.0 OTA [Europe][Leak]
- Android 7.1 Nougat Lineage OS 14.1 For Honor 4X
- Official Android 7.1 Nougat Lineage OS 14.1 For Xiaomi Mi 5
- First, take a complete backup of your device.
- Make sure your device rooted and installed TWRP recovery.
- Need 60-70% charge for flashing on your device.
- Download Paranoid ROM and Gapps from below.
- Read the instruction carefully.
NOTE: Ensure your device is running EMUI 4.1 B895, If not update to it!!
⇓⇓ Download Paranoid Custom ROM For P8 Lite ⇓⇓
NOTE: Use ARM64, 7.1 GAPPS
Guide To Install:-
- Download “pa_alice-7.2.2_XXXXX.Zip” and copy it to external memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume UP+ Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the pa_alice-7.2.2_XXXXX.Zip file, which you downloaded before.
- Swipe to install the ROM.
- When the process complete.
- Again click on install and then install GAPPS file.
- After the complete process ” reboot ” your device.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.