Download Lineage OS 14.1 Nougat ROM For Mi Max 2
Download Lineage OS 14.1 Nougat ROM For Mi Max 2. Here is the Lineage OS 14.1 Nougat ROM for newly launched MI Max 2. This is not a stable ROM though and it’s in Alpha stage at this time. If you want to get a lineage OS experience you can install this ROM. Let’s check it out what’s working in this ROM.
Working Features Of Lineage OS 14.1 For Max 2:
- Headphone Jacks
- Phone Calls
- Dual Sim/LTE
- Touch, Vibration, Sensors
- RIL Stable
much more features are working except the BUGS below. This ROM is developed by an XDA forum member XUEFER.
NOTE: This ROM is in Alpha Stage, hence it’s not good for daily use.
Recommended For You:
- Small eUI 5.9 Stock-Based Marshmallow Custom Rom For Le Max 2
- Official Android 7.1 Nougat Lineage OS 14.1 For ZTE Axon 7
- CyanogenMod 14.1 Android 7.1.1 Nougat ROM For Xiaomi Mi4i
- Resurrection Remix-N v5.8.2 Nougat ROM For Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900P
- First, take a complete backup of your device.
- Make sure your device rooted and installed TWRP recovery.
- Need 60-70% charge for flashing on your device.
- Download Lineage OS ROM from below.
- Read the instruction carefully.
⇓⇓ Download Lineage OS 14.1 For Mi Max 2 ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- Download “LineageOS14.1_Max2.zip” and copy it to external memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume UP+ Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the LineageOS14.1_Max2.zip file, which you downloaded before.
- Select file and swipe for install.
- After the process is done, reboot your device.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.