Guide To Install AOSP Based Android 8.0 Oreo On Xperia SP
Google launched its latest Android version which named as Android Oreo. Though the name was predicted too earlier by many sources. We are not sure about getting the Oreo update to Xperia devices as the is rolled now on Nougat. Still, if an update comes it will take time for sure. So the solution is to install the custom ROM. So here is the Guide To Install AOSP Based Android 8.0 Oreo On Xperia SP. Follow the post to get the taste of Oreo on your Xperia SP device.
This device released with its own interface but many users always don’t like this type of highly optimized UI. This ROM looks like simple UI (same as stock Android). Also, AOSP gives you an opportunity to OREO experience. This ROM based on the Android 8.0 Oreo.
AOSP 8.0 is mainly focused on battery backup and security. Now stock Android is ready for daily usage, very smooth and optimized. Android 8.0 Oreo can installed via Custom Recovery like TWRP, so you need to install TWRP recovery on Xperia SP. If you already installed recovery then let’s begin with the tutorial. Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Xperia SP and enjoy the experience of Oreo with more stable performance.
- Guide To Install Global Stable MIUI 8.2 ROM For Xiaomi Mi 5S
- Install B330 VOLTE Fix Update For Honor 6X (India Only)
- Guide To Install AOSP Based Android 8.0 Oreo On MI Max
- Install B210 Android 6.0 Huawei Mate 8 OTA [Asia]
- Based on Android Stock UI
- Android 8.0 Oreo Update
- Performance Optimizations
- No bloatware
What’s not working:
- Camera- Disabled
NOTE: This is not stable ROM for daily usage. If you prefer ROM for daily usage check out other ROMs.
- Create a full backup of your device.
- Need installed a custom recovery.
- Your device at least to 50-60% charge for flashing.
- Download Oreo ROM.
- Read instruction.
⇓⇓ Download Android 8.0 Oreo On Xperia SP ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:
- Download ” Android8.0_XperiaSP.Zip ” and copy it to your device.
- Turn off your phone and enter recovery mode.
- In recovery go to ‘ Wipe And Format Option ⇒ Wipe Data, Cache And Dalvik Cache ’ via recovery.
- Now back to recovery menu and go to Install.
- Then navigate to the Android8.0_XperiaSP.Zip file, and swipe for flashing.
- Then reboot your device and enjoy.
Note: The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.