Install Lineage OS 15 On BQ Aquaris A4.5 Oreo 8.0 ROM
Previous month Google officially launched android 8.0 Oreo. We already share many Lineage OS and Oreo ROM for many devices you can check on our blog. Two years ago BQ launched BQ Aquaris A4.5. Newly this device doesn’t get Oreo updates from BQ. Maybe this device doesn’t get Oreo updates from BQ but at this time many users want to use Android Oreo on their device. For those users today we share Lineage OS 15 On BQ Aquaris A4.5 Oreo 8.0 ROM. Developer RomClaims has released Oreo 8.0 Lineage 15.0 Unofficial ROM for MT6735 64-bit device and BQ Aquaris A4.5 also running on the same processor then it works perfectly.
This device comes with Android v6.0 (Marshmallow) with stock user interface but this UI not totally customize and looks not well. Main things that Lineage OS 15 gives you an opportunity to OREO experience with it comes with various types of themes. This ROM looks like stock Android but it can customize and optimized. LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many developers. This is an early build of Linage OS 15 that’s why some bugs in there maybe it will fix in next update.
Lineage OS 15 is mainly focused on battery backup and security. LineageOS is perfect for daily usage, very smooth and optimized. Android 8.0 Oreo ROM can installed via Custom Recovery like TWRP, so you need to install TWRP recovery on BQ Aquaris A4.5. If you already installed recovery then let’s begin with the tutorial. Install Lineage OS 15 On BQ Aquaris A4.5 and enjoy the experience of Oreo.
What’s not working:
- If you found then tell me in a comment below.
You may also like:
- It erases everything on your device so, creates a full backup of your device.
- Need to install a custom recovery on your device.
- Your device at least to 40-50% charge for flashing.
- Download Lineage OS 15 ROM and Gapps file.
- Read the instructions carefully.
⇓⇓ Download Lineage OS 15 On BQ Aquaris A4.5 ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:
- Download ” lineage-15.0-x-Unofficial-MT6735-64-bit.zip ” and ” Gapps.zip “.
- Copy both files to your device.
- Turn off your phone and enter recovery mode.
- In recovery go to ” Wipe And Format Option ⇒ Wipe Data, Cache And Dalvik Cache ” via recovery.
- Now back to recovery menu and go to Install.
- Then navigate to the lineage-15.0-x-Unofficial-MT6735-64-bit.zip file, and swipe for flashing.
- When the process Completes, again click on install then install Gapps file.
- Then reboot your device.
Note: The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.