Lineage OS 15 On Galaxy S6 Oreo 8.0 Custom ROM
Some day ago Google officially launched android 8.0 Oreo. At this time Samsung Galaxy S6 doesn’t get Oreo update but many users want to use this new version of Android. For those users today we share Lineage OS 15 On Galaxy S6 Oreo 8.0 Custom ROM. At a time Samsung one of the biggest brand in the world and this device has many popular. That’s why many developers work on this device, and someone builds unofficial Lineage OS 15 On Galaxy S6 Oreo 8.0 Custom ROM.
This device released with Android 7.0 Nougat with TouchWiz interface but this UI too much laggy and not optimized for perfect usage. This ROM looks like simple UI (same as stock Android). Also, Lineage OS gives you an opportunity to OREO experience. It based on CyanogenMod.
AOSP 8.0 is mainly focused on battery backup and security. LineageOS is perfect for daily usage, very smooth and optimized. Also, this custom ROM supports theme manager, Audio FX that give you to change equalizer setting. Android 8.0 Oreo can installed via Custom Recovery like TWRP, so you need to install TWRP recovery on Galaxy S6. If you already installed recovery then let’s begin with the tutorial. Install Lineage OS 15 On Galaxy S6 and enjoy the experience of Oreo.
- Telephony (Calls, SMS, Mobile Data)
What’s not working:
- Hardware-Codecs are not working.
- Gallery can’t play recorded videos.
- Create a full backup of your device.
- Need installed a custom recovery.
- Your device at least to 50-60% charge for flashing.
- Download Oreo ROM and gapps.
- Read instruction.
⇓⇓ Download Lineage OS 15 On Galaxy S6 ⇓⇓
If you want to install Gapps then download and install this file also
You may also like: Download all Samsung smartphones latest firmware from this link.
Guide To Install:
- Download ” LineageOS-15.0-zerofltexx-201-x7.zip ” and ” Gapps.zip ” and copy both files to your device.
- Turn off your phone and enter recovery mode.
- In recovery go to ” Wipe And Format Option ⇒ Wipe Data, Cache And Dalvik Cache ” via recovery.
- Now back to recovery menu and go to Install.
- Then navigate to the LineageOS-15.0-zerofltexx-201-x7.zip file, and swipe for flashing.
- After installing ROM, Again install ” Gapps.zip “.
- Then reboot your device and enjoy.
Note: The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.