Guide To Install Lineage OS 15 Based Android 8.0 Oreo On OnePlus 2
Google launched its latest Android version which named as Android Oreo. Though the name was predicted too earlier by many sources. We are not sure about getting the Oreo update to Oneplus devices as the is rolled now on Nougat. Still, if an update comes it will take time for sure. So the solution is to install the custom ROM. So here is the Guide To Install Lineage OS 15 Based Android 8.0 Oreo On OnePlus 2. Follow the post to get the taste of Oreo on your OnePlus 2 device.
This device released with its own interface but many users always don’t like this type of highly optimized UI. This ROM looks like simple UI (same as stock Android). Also, Lineage OS 15 gives you an opportunity to OREO experience. This ROM based on the Android 8.0 Oreo.
Lineage os 15 is mainly focused on battery backup and security. Now stock Android is ready for daily usage, very smooth and optimized. Android 8.0 Oreo can installed via Custom Recovery like TWRP, so you need to install TWRP recovery on OnePlus 2. If you already installed recovery then let’s begin with the tutorial. Install Android 8.0 Oreo on OnePlus 2 and enjoy the experience of Oreo with more stable performance.
- Download Lineage OS 14.1 Nougat ROM For Mi Max 2
- Guide To Install Android 7.1.2 Lineage OS 14.1 ROM for Honor 8 Pro
- Lineage OS 14.1 On Nubia Z9 Max Nougat 7.1.2 Custom ROM
- Install B330 VOLTE Fix Update For Honor 6X (India Only)
- Download Lineage OS 14.1 Nougat ROM For OnePlus 5
What’s not working:
- Alert Slider
- Offline Gestures
- Create a full backup of your device.
- Need installed a custom recovery.
- Your device at least to 50-60% charge for flashing.
- Download Lineage OS 15 Oreo ROM.
- Read instruction.
⇓⇓ Download Android 8.0 Oreo On OnePlus 2 ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:
- Download ” Android_LineageOS15_OnePlus_2.zip” and copy it to your device.
- Turn off your phone and enter recovery mode.
- In recovery go to ‘ Wipe And Format Option ⇒ Wipe Data, Cache And Dalvik Cache ’ via recovery.
- Now back to recovery menu and go to Install.
- Then navigate to the Android_LineageOS15_OnePlus_2.zip file, and swipe for flashing.
- Then reboot your device and enjoy.
Note: The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.