Some day ago Google officially launched android 8.0 Oreo. At this time Redmi note 4 doesn’t get Oreo update but many users want to use this new version of Android. For those users today we share Lineage OS 15 On Redmi Note 4 Oreo 8.0 Custom ROM. At a time Xiaomi one of the biggest brand in India and this device has many popular in India. That’s why many developers work on this device, and someone builds unofficial Lineage OS 15 On Redmi Note 4 Oreo 8.0 Custom ROM.
This device released with Android 6.0 Marshmallow with MiUI interface but many users don’t like this type of highly optimized UI. This ROM looks like simple UI (same as stock Android). Also, Lineage OS gives you an opportunity to OREO experience. It based on CyanogenMod.
You may also like: AOSP Based Android 8.0 Oreo On Redmi Note 3
AOSP 8.0 is mainly focused on battery backup and security. LineageOS is perfect for daily usage, very smooth and optimized. Also, this custom ROM supports theme manager, Audio FX that give you to change equalizer setting. Android 8.0 Oreo can installed via Custom Recovery like TWRP, so you need to install TWRP recovery on Redmi Note 3. If you already installed recovery then let’s begin with the tutorial. Install Lineage OS 15 On Redmi Note 4 and enjoy the experience of Oreo.
- Camera / Recording (4K too)
What’s not working:
- Create a full backup of your device.
- Need installed a custom recovery.
- Your device at least to 50-60% charge for flashing.
- Download Oreo ROM.
- Read instruction.
⇓⇓ Download Lineage OS 15 On Redmi Note 4 ⇓⇓
If you want to install Gapps then download and install this file also
You may also like: Android 7.0 Nougat MIUI 9 On Redmi Note 3
Guide To Install:
- Download ” lineage-15.0-x-UNOFFICIAL-mido.zip ” and ” cne-o.zip ” and copy both files to your device.
- Turn off your phone and enter recovery mode.
- In recovery go to ‘ Wipe And Format Option ⇒ Wipe Data, Cache And Dalvik Cache ’ via recovery.
- Now back to recovery menu and go to Install.
- Then navigate to the lineage-15.0-x-UNOFFICIAL-mido.zip file, and swipe for flashing.
- After installing ROM, Again install ” cne-o.zip “
- Then reboot your device and enjoy.
Note: The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.