Install Android 6.0 AOSP Marshmallow ROM For Coolpad Note 3 (VOLTE)
Install Android 6.0 AOSP Marshmallow
Working Features Of AOSP Marshmallow ROM:
- VOLTE is working (Yeah you heard it right it is working)
- Pure stock Android
- Latest security update based
- Performance Improvements
- No bloatware
- Substratum Support
- Kernel Auditor Included
- Nova launcher Included
Much more features are working great. I personally tested this ROM. I can tell that this ROM is best after the Resurrection Remix and MAD OS. AOSP has a low customization that RR. The main thing is this ROM solved the Stock Cam video recording bug which was in all of the custom ROMs developed for this device. Battery backup was good too. Fingerprint bug is being fixed in this ROM.
- Fingerprint (Fix in process)
- Idle VOLTE
Recommended For You:
- Latest Marshmallow V10 Firmware For Coolpad Note 3 Lite
- Resurrection Remix-N v5.8.2 Nougat ROM For Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900P
- Install 5.8.3 Resurrection Remix Nougat ROM For Coolpad Note 3 Plus
- Flash Stock ROM & Restore Unbrick Coolpad Note 3
- Install Android 7.1 MAD OS Nougat ROM For Coolpad Note 3
- First, take a complete backup of your device.
- Make sure your device rooted and installed TWRP recovery.
- Need 60-70% charge for flashing on your device.
- Download AOSP ROM from below.
- Read the instruction carefully.
⇓⇓ Download AOSP Marshmallow ROM For Coolpad Note 3 ⇓⇓
NOTE: Use ARM64, 6.0 Pico or Nano version GAPPS Only
Guide To Install:-
- Download “AOSP_Marshmallow_VolteSupported_CPN3.Zip” and copy it to external memory.
- Install TWRP Recovery provided above otherwise installation will give error!!
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume UP+ Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the AOSP_Marshmallow_VolteSupported_CPN3.Zip file, which you downloaded before.
- Click on add more ZIPS and navigate to GAPPS.Zip, again add more ZIPS and select SuperSu.Zip
- Select file and swipe for install.
- After the process is done, reboot your device.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.
Guide To Enable VOLTE:
- Go to dialer of your phone and open it.
- Now dial *#*#3646633#*#* MTK engineer mode will open.
- Go to the IMS option from the list.
- Scroll down and under VOLTE setting tick mark on CWM500 settings.
- Now click on set and close the engineer mode. VOLTE will work now.
- You have to do this every time you restart the mobile.