Some day ago Google officially launched android 8.0 Oreo. We already share many Lineage OS 15 and Oreo 8.0 ROM for many devices you can check on our blog. Three years ago YU launched YU Yunique. Newly this device doesn’t get Oreo update from YU but many users want to use this new version of Android. For those users today we share Lineage OS 15 On YU Yunique. Many developers now build Oreo custom ROM for many devices and today we found unofficial Lineage OS 15 On YU Yunique Oreo 8.0 Custom ROM.
This device comes with Android v5.1.1 (Lollipop) with Stock Android interface but this UI not optimize and you can not customize. Main things that Lineage OS 15 gives you an opportunity to OREO experience. This ROM looks like stock Android but it can customize and fully optimized. It based on AOSP.
Lineage OS 15 is mainly focused on battery backup and security. LineageOS is perfect for daily usage, very smooth and optimized. XDA member “chaubeyprateek” released the build of Lineage OS 15 for YU Yunique. Android 8.0 Oreo ROM can installed via Custom Recovery like TWRP, so you need to install TWRP recovery on YU Yunique. If you already installed recovery then let’s begin with the tutorial. Install Lineage OS 15 On YU Yunique and enjoy the experience of Oreo.
- RIL (Calls, SMS, Data) single Sim.
- Video Playback
- Audio ( Record and Playback )
- GPS, Bluetooth.
What’s not working[it is early version so some of the bugs in their maybe it will fix in next update]:
- VoLTE isn’t implemented yet.
You may also like:
- Don’t try it on anything else.
- It erases everything on your device so, creates a full backup of your device.
- Need to install a TWRP recovery on your device.
- Your device at least to 40-50% charge for flashing.
- Download Lineage OS 15 ROM and Gapps file.
- Read the instruction carefully.
⇓⇓ Download Lineage OS 15 On YU Yunique ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:
- Download ” lineage-15.0-xxx-UNOFFICIAL-jalebi.zip ” and ” Gapps.zip “.
- Copy both files to your device.
- Turn off your phone and enter recovery mode.
- In recovery go to ” Wipe And Format Option ⇒ Wipe Data, Cache And Dalvik Cache ” via recovery.
- Now back to recovery menu and go to Install.
- Then navigate to the lineage-15.0-xxx-UNOFFICIAL-jalebi.zip file, and swipe for flashing.
- When the process Completes, again click on install and install Gapps file.
- Then reboot your device.
Note: The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.