Download Lineage OS 14.1 Nougat ROM For Samsung Galaxy C5
Download Lineage OS 14.1 Nougat ROM For Samsung Galaxy C5. Let’s get some information about this Galaxy C5 and then we will head to, Download Lineage OS 14.1 Nougat ROM For Samsung Galaxy C5.
Short Info About Samsung Galaxy C5:
Galaxy C5 launched. Display of 1080 by 1920 resolution and 5.2inch of the screen. Galaxy C5 has 1.2GHz octa-core Snapdragon 617 processor, and it comes with 4GB of RAM. Galaxy C5 is having the storage of 32GB and can be expanded up to 128 GB using Micro SD card. In the concern with the camera, it has 16 megapixels rear camera and 8 megapixels front camera. Powered by 2600 mAh of the battery.
About Lineage OS 14.1 Nougat ROM:
This ROM comes with many new features. It is fast more than stock android. If you are Galaxy C5 user, then you must download and install this new Lineage OS Nougat ROM For Galaxy C5. Don’t waste time it is smooth and faster than stock ROM just downloads and flash this ROM and enjoy the experience of new nougat custom ROM on Galaxy C5.
Working Features of Lineage OS:-
- Touchscreen and Multitouch
- SD Card
- Hardware video decoding and encoding
- Screen and brightness
- FM Radio etc.
- Audio works partially- handset speaker works instead of the main speaker
- Fingerprint Sensor
- Camera may crash and bad preview
- This ROM is unstable for daily use because the main speaker is not working
Recommended For You:
- Download LeeDrOiD Nougat Custom ROM For HTC U Ultra
- Install Android 7.0 Experience ROM v5.0 On OnePlus 3
- CyanogenMod 14.1 Android 7.1.1 Nougat ROM For Xiaomi Mi4i
- Official Android 7.1.1 MoKee Nougat ROM For Nubia Z11
- First, take a complete backup of your device.
- Make sure your device rooted and installed TWRP recovery.
- Need 60-70% charge for flashing on your device.
- Download Lineage OS ROM and Gapps from below.
- Read the instruction carefully.
⇓⇓ Download Lineage OS 14.1 For Samsung Galaxy C5 ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- Download “Lineage_OS_14.1_nougat_SM_Galaxy_C5.Zip” and copy it to external memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume UP+ Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the Lineage_OS_14.1_nougat_SM_Galaxy_C5.Zip file, which you downloaded before.
- Select file and swipe for install.
- After the process is done, reboot your device.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.