LeeDrOiD Nougat Custom ROM For HTC U Ultra
HTC U Ultra smartphone launched in January 2017. The phone comes with a 5.70-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1440 pixels by 2560 pixels. The HTC U Ultra powered by 2.15GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 processor, and it comes with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 2000GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the HTC U Ultra packs a 12-Ultrapixel primary camera on the rear and a 16-megapixel front shooter for selfies. HTC U Ultra runs on Android 7.0 Nougat. For more impressive features Leedroid developed a stable and feature-packed custom ROM for HTC U Ultra.
Today we will share the custom ROM developed by Leedroid based on Android 7.0 Nougat with impressive features and optimizations and customizations. Rom Come In Many New Features. Features Are Given Below. Fast More Than Stock UI, Stable, And Good Performance, You Are HTC U Ultra User And Fan Of LeeDrOiD ROM You Must Test This New Android 7.0 Nougat LeeDrOiD Custom ROM On Your Phone. Just Flash This LeeDrOiD Android 7.0 Nougat ROM And Enjoy Experience Of New Nougat On Your HTC U Ultra. Let’s Go To The Instructions.
HTC U Ultra LeeDrOiD ROM Details:-
- Based On HTC Europe 1.15.401.12
- Ability to run un-rooted & retain all customization! – + SafeteyNet Pass.
- BusyBox, SQlite3, Bash & NanoShell.
- 100% is working SystemUI Tuner!
- Android Logo Font Pack.
- System Clean-Up’s
- And much MORE
- Backup your current ROM & data.
- Need Unlocked Bootloader to flash ⇒ Here
- Need installed Custom Recovery ⇒ Here
- Your device at least to 60% charge, as the process may, take a while.
- Download LeeDrOiD ROM zip file.
- Read Instruction.
⇓⇓ Download LeeDrOiD Custom ROM For HTC U Ultra ⇓⇓
Guide To Install Custom Rom:-
- Turn off your phone and enter recovery mode by ” volume down + power > bootloader > recovery ” at the same time.
- In recovery go to ” wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache “ Via Custom Recovery.
- In main recovery menu click install & navigate to the ” .zip “ File that you downloaded before.
- Select ” .zip “ from the list to flash it.
- Wait for the process to complete; it may take a few minutes.
- Now reboot your device and enjoy LeeDrOiD and Nougat on HTC U Ultra.
Note: – The fast time it’s takes 5-7 minutes to boot.
More Interesting Posts:
- Download Public Beta Nougat Flyme 6 OS For Meizu Smartphone
- Stock Full Android 7.0 Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920T T-Mobile Firmware
- Install Resurrection Remix 5.8.0 Nougat ROM For Galaxy Note 4
- CyanogenMod 14.1 Android 7.1.1 Nougat ROM For Xiaomi Mi4i
- Unofficial CyanogenMod 12.1 ROM For BLUBOO Xtouch X500