Download Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow MiUI 8 ROM For Honor 7
Honor 7 launched in Jane 2015. We found Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow MiUI 8 ROM for Honor 7. MiUI is one of the best Android custom ROM; this UI comes with Xiaomi devices. One developer made this MiUI 8 custom ROM for Honor 7. This is a ported build, but the developers are working hard to get it ready for the Honor 7. Almost all the features work as of yet, and this ROM can be used as a daily use.
The Huawei Honor 7 run 2.2GHz octa-core Hisilicon Kirin 935 processor, and it comes with 3GB of RAM. Internal storage is 16/64 GB. It has 5.2 inches IPS-NEO LCD Capacitive touchscreen, with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. This device has snap 20-megapixel rare camera and 8-megapixel front camera. It has a Non-removable Li-Po 3100 mAh battery.
Many users don’t like the EMUI so, if you want a new customise UI then just download and install this ROM.The best part of MiUI ROM is, it has its Security app which offers excellent protection against unwanted programs & Files. Also, this ROM comes with thousands of downloadable themes, a clean and beautiful UI. For flash, this custom ROM needs TWRP and rooted device. If you are new to the process, then please follow the instructions below.
- Camera rear/front
- Bluetooth, Mic, Wi-Fi, GPS.
- Security protection.
- Theme Support.
- Everything leaving the not workings.
- MIUI8 open source some BUG do not affect the daily use.
- Card 1 does not display the signal bar icon and data Internet icon, will always show no signal, the actual signal is normal, the data online normal, the operator can also display.
⇓⇓ Download MiUI 8 ROM For Honor 7 ⇓⇓
For more latest update please check this link Here
Recommend for you:-
Official Stock Rom Honor7 (All model)
MIUI 8 Marshmallow ROM For Honor 5X
Android 6.0 Custom MIUI 8 Rom For Nubia Z11
Android 6.0.1 OnePlus 3 MIUI 8 Custom ROM
Guide To Install:-
- Backup all your importance data like contacts, messages, and apps.
- First, install TWRP recovery on your device.
- Then download “miui_Honor7_7.2.28_wvijheq2h4_6.0.zip” and copy the file to external storage.
- Now turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume Up + Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ Wipe Dalvik cache, system, data, cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the miui_Honor7_7.2.28_wvijheq2h4_6.0.zip file, which you downloaded before.
- Select file and swipe for install.
- After the process is done, Reboot your device & enjoy.
Note: – The first time it’s takes 5-7 minutes to boot.
Plzz give Miui 9 in honor 7