Download MediaMod V5 KitKat ROM For Karbonn A16
Download MediaMod V5 KitKat ROM For Karbonn A16. Let’s get some information about this Karbonn A16 and then we will head to, Download MediaMod V5 KitKat ROM For Karbonn A16.
Karbonn A16 also named as Canvas Fire was launched in October 2013. Display of 480 by 854 resolution and 4inch of the display. The Karbonn A16 has 1.3GHz dual-core processor and it comes with 512GB of RAM. Karbonn A16 is having the storage of 4GB and can be expanded up to 32 GB using Micro SD card. In the concern with the camera, it is having 5 megapixels rear camera and 0.3 megapixels front camera. Powered by 1350 mAh of the battery.
This ROM comes with many new features. Actually, it is based on Android 4.4.2 KitKat but with UI of marshmallow. If you are Karbonn A16 user, then you must download and install this new MediaMod V5 KitKat ROM for Karbonn A16. If you are tired with that UI of 4.2 Android then install this custom ROM.
Working Features of MediaMod V5 KitKat ROM:-
- Dual SIM
- 2G-3G Network Switch
- Xposed available in settings
- Shake to clear ROM
- New Splash Image and much more features
- The camera does not work occasionally.
- Low volume while playing other media files.
Check Also: –
- Install 21.40.1220.1615 Marshmallow Firmware For Asus Zenfone 2 Laser
- [FIRMWARE] Micromax Bolt S301 Firmware & Tool
- Official Android 7.1 Nougat LineageOS 14.1 For Honor 5X
- Latest Update B321 EMUI 4.0.2 Honor 5X OTA [Middle East]
- First, take total backup of your device.
- Make sure your device rooted and installed TWRP recovery.
- Need 60-70% charge for flashing in your device.
- Download MediaMod V5 ROM and Gapps from below.
- Read the instruction carefully.
⇓⇓ MediaMod V5 KitKat ROM For Karbonn A16 ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- Download “MediaMod V5 ROM” and “Gapps” and “SuperSu” copy it to external memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume UP+ Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the MediaModV5_Build_5.zip file, which you downloaded before.
- Then Click on add more zips.
- Select Gapps and SuperSu zip file.
- Select file and swipe for install.
- After the process is done, reboot your device.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.