The N910PVPS4DQE1 update is ready for Galaxy Note 4 smartphone. You find more marshmallow and nougat full firmware or OTA update in the previous post on this blog, all links fully unlocked. Officially Samsung launched the latest Android 6.0.1 N910PVPS4DQE1 Sprint Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910P Firmware with May 2017 Security Patch. If you don’t update your device, then flash this version of firmware that makes your phone latest marshmallow Android version. That is an official stock OTA. Enjoy via this update some exclusive features with new Security Patch.
Samsung Released Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910P smartphone with Android v6.0 (Marshmallow). Galaxy Note 4 runs 2.7GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 processor, and it comes with 3GB of RAM. This device has 32 GB internal storage. Galaxy Note 4 has 5.1 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels display. Note 4 lets you snap 16-megapixel rare camera & 3.7-megapixel front camera.
This update also changed some changelog, the new item added and latest May [01.05.2017] security patch update with other some new features added. We created the direct download link of N910PVPS4DQE1 Sprint Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910P Firmware. This firmware only for SM-N910P USA (Sprint) version device. You can install via Samsung Odin tool or Samsung Kies we will guide you how to install via Odin.
- Android Version: – Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- UI Version: – TouchWiz UI
- Firmware Versions: – N910PVPS4DQE1
- Galaxy Note 4: – SM-N910P
- Release Date: – 01-05-2017
- Android security patch level:- 01.05.2017
- Country: USA (Sprint)
- Status: – Official
- Make sure your device model no is SM-N910P.
- Enable USB Debugging.
- TURN OFF the Reactivation Lock – Go to Settings > Personal > Lock screen and Security > Find My Mobile and log in your Samsung Account. Then uncheck the turn Reactivation lock on.
- Install Samsung Driver ⇒ Here.
- Download and Odin and Firmware.
- Read Instructions carefully.
⇓⇓ N910PVPS4DQE1 Sprint Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910P Firmware ⇓⇓
Recommended for you:-
Guide To Install:-
- First, extract Odin.zip and N910PVPS4DQE1 firmware.zip via 7zip.
- Then switch off your phone.
- Next turn to download mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Home + Power.
- After open Odin.exe into the extracted folder.
- Then connect your phone with PC.
- Odin will automatically detect your device
- Then click the Ap Box, and choose the” .tar ” file.
- Check Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time options.
- See the Screenshot >
- Then click Start button to start the installation process.
- After the process completes Finally, reboot your device and enjoy.
Read full Odin flash guide from ⇒ Here.
Note: – The first time it takes 5-10 Minutes to boot your device.