G935PVPS4BQE1 Sprint Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935P Firmware (May 2017)
The G935PVPS4BQE1 update is ready for Galaxy S7 Edge smartphone. You find more marshmallow and nougat full firmware or OTA update in the previous post on this blog, all links fully unlocked. Officially Samsung launched the latest Android 7.0 G935PVPS4BQE1 Sprint Galaxy S7 edge SM-G935P Firmware with May 2017 Security Patch. If you don’t update your device, then flash this version of firmware that makes your phone latest marshmallow Android version. That is an official stock OTA. Enjoy via this update some exclusive features that were introduced in this Android nougat update with new Security Patch.
Samsung Released Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge smartphone with Android v6.0 (Marshmallow). It’s a big budget smartphone in the market in India and another country. Galaxy S7 Edge runs 1.6 GHz octa-core it comes with 4GB of RAM. This device has 32 GB internal storage. Galaxy S7 Edge has 5.5 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels display. Galaxy S7 Edge lets you snap 12-megapixel rare camera & 5-megapixel front camera.
This update also changed some changelog, the new item added and latest May [01.05.2017] security patch update with other some new features added. We created the direct download link of G935PVPS4BQE1 Sprint Galaxy S7 edge SM-G935P Firmware. This firmware only for SM-G935P USA (Sprint) version device. You can install via Samsung Odin tool or Samsung Kies we will guide you how to install via Odin.
- Android Version: – Android 7.0 Nougat
- UI Version: – TouchWiz UI
- Firmware Versions: – G935PVPS4BQE1
- Galaxy S7 Edge: – SM-G935P
- Release Date: – 08-05-2017
- Android security patch level:- 01.05.2017
- Country: USA (Sprint)
- Status: – Official
- Make sure your device model no is SM-G935P.
- Enable USB Debugging.
- TURN OFF the Reactivation Lock – Go to Settings > Personal > Lock screen and Security > Find My Mobile and log in your Samsung Account. Then uncheck the turn Reactivation lock on.
- Install Samsung Driver ⇒ Here.
- Download and Odin and Firmware.
- Read Instructions carefully.
⇓⇓ G935PVPS4BQE1 Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935P Firmware ⇓⇓
Recommended for you:-
G935UUEU4BQD2 Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935U Firmware
Galaxy S8 (Plus) Ported Nougat ROM For Galaxy S7 And S7 Edge
Resurrection Remix 5.8.0 Nougat ROM For Galaxy Note 4
N910VVRU2CQC1 Firmware For Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910V
Guide To Install:-
- First, extract Odin.zip and G935PVPS4BQE1 firmware.zip via 7zip.
- Then switch off your phone.
- Next turn to download mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Home + Power.
- After open Odin.exe into the extracted folder.
- Then connect your phone with PC.
- Odin will automatically detect your device
- Then click the Ap Box, and choose the” .tar ” file.
- Check Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time options.
- See the Screenshot >
- Then click Start button to start the installation process.
- After the process completes Finally, reboot your device and enjoy.
Read full Odin flash guide from ⇒ Here.
Note: – The first time it takes 5-10 Minutes to boot your device.
I have sm g935p unlocked from ebay. I get jio sim in it but volte not working but thats naot the problem i use jio voice for calling but main problem is in hotspot menu the menu is blank i cant activate it have in solution for it . If volte feature can also add it will be great. Thanks in advance… plsss help..
change your device variant to Indian version. just download a full Indian firmware and install via ODIN.
I searched in sam mobile but no indian fireware i got for it. Its only us varient i found