N920PVPU3DQG2 On Sprint Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920P Firmware (July 17)
The Samsung Galaxy Note 5 launched with Samsung Exynos 7420. And here is the stock N920PVPU3DQG2 On Sprint Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920P Firmware Update With July 2017 Security Patch. This stock firmware based on Android 7.0 Nougat with Samsung Experience UI. This update will help you to fix some bugs and more improvements to security will be added. This official firmware can be flashable via new Odin.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 5 came with Samsung Exynos 7420 processor 4GB of RAM. It has 32/64GB of internal storage and a 3000mAh non-removable battery. The Galaxy Note 5 has 16-megapixel primary camera and 5-megapixel front camera for the selfie. Samsung Galaxy Note 5 runs on Android 7 Nougat latest Samsung Experience UI.
This update comes with latest March [01.07.2017] security patch update with some other changes. We provide full speed download link of an N920PVPU3DQG2 update for Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920P. If you want to update the latest version of firmware then this guide for you. The firmware is only available for the Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920P USA (Sprint) version. You can install it via Samsung Odin tool or Samsung Kies. We will guide you how to install via Odin.
- Android Version: Android 7.0
- UI Version: TouchWiz UI
- Firmware Versions: N920PVPU3DQG2
- Device Name: Galaxy Note 5
- Model Number: SM-N920P
- Release Date: 13.07.2017
- Countr: USA (Sprint)
- Status: – Official
- Make sure your device model no is SM-N920P
- Enable USB Debugging.
- TURN OFF the Reactivation Lock – Go to Settings > Personal > Lock screen and Security > Find My Mobile and log in your Samsung Account. Then uncheck the turn Reactivation lock on.
- Install Samsung Driver.
- Download and Odin and Firmware.
- Read Instructions carefully.
⇓⇓ N920PVPU3DQG2 Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920P Firmware ⇓⇓
Recommended for you:-
- N920PVPS3DQF1 Galaxy Note5 SM-N920P Firmware (June 2017)
- Download Galaxy S8 Ported Nougat ROM For Galaxy Note 5
- N920R6WWU2DQF1 Galaxy Note 5 SM-N20R6 Firmware Update
- [Firmware] Latest Coolpad Note 5 Stock Firmware, Tool, Driver
Guide To Install:-
- First, extract Odin.zip and N920PVPU3DQG2 firmware.zip via 7zip.
- Then switch off your phone.
- Next turn to download mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Home + Power.
- After open Odin.exe into the extracted folder.
- Then connect your phone with PC.
- Odin will automatically detect your device
- Then click the AP Box, and choose the” .tar ” file.
- Check Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time options.
- See the Screenshot >
- Then click Start button to start the installation process.
- After the process completes Finally, reboot your device and enjoy.
Note: – The first time it takes 5-10 Minutes to boot your device.