Install N950USQU2BQJA November Security On T-Mobile Galaxy Note 8
The N950USQU2BQJA firmware is ready for Samsung Galaxy Note 8 smartphone. You find more latest OTA update in the previous post on this blog. Samsung sends the latest N950USQU2BQJA November Security On T-Mobile Galaxy Note 8. If you don’t update your device, then flash this version of firmware that makes your phone nougat Android version. Also, this firmware helps you to unbrick your device and reset your device.
Samsung released Galaxy Note 8 smartphone with Android v7.1.1 (Nougat). Galaxy Note 8 devices run 1.6GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor and it comes with 6GB of RAM. This device has 64/128/256 GB. Galaxy Note 8 has 6.3 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels display. This device has Dual 12-megapixel rare camera for photo and 8-megapixel front camera for the selfie.
This update comes with latest August [01.10.2017] security patch update with some other changes. We provide full speed download link of Nougat update for Galaxy Note 8 SM-N950U. You can’t find any update in system update option, but you want to upgrade, then this firmware gives you that opportunity. The firmware is only available for the Galaxy Note 8 SM-N950U version. You can install it via Samsung Odin tool or Samsung Kies. We will guide you how to install via Odin.
- Android Version: Android 7.0 Nougat
- UI Version: Samsung experience UI
- Firmware Versions: N950USQU2BQJA
- Device name: Galaxy Note 8
- Model number: SM-N950U
- Release Date: 10.11.2017
- Android security patch level: 01.10.2017
- Country: USA (T-Mobile)
- Status: Official
- Make sure your device model no is SM-N950U.
- Enable USB Debugging.
- TURN OFF the Reactivation Lock – Go to Settings > Personal > Lock screen and Security > Find My Mobile and log in your Samsung Account. Then uncheck the turn Reactivation lock on.
- Install Samsung Driver ⇒ Here.
- Download and Odin ⇒ Here and Firmware.
- Read Instructions carefully.
⇓⇓ N950USQU2BQJA On T-Mobile Galaxy Note 8 ⇓⇓
More firmware for you:
Guide To Install:-
- First, extract Odin.zip and N950USQU2BQJA firmware.zip via 7zip.
- Then switch off your phone.
- Next turn to download mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Home + Power.
- After open Odin.exe into the extracted folder.
- Then connect your phone with PC.
- Odin will automatically detect your device
- Then click the AP Box, and choose the” .tar ” file.
- Check Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time options.
- See the Screenshot >
- Then click Start button to start the installation process.
- After the process completes Finally, reboot your device and enjoy.
Read full Odin flash guide from ⇒ Here.
Note: The first time it takes 5-10 Minutes to boot your device.