Guide To Recover Zenfone 3 Max Which Does Not TURN ON
July 2016, ASUS launched ASUS ZenFone 3 Max in the smartphone market. The ASUS ZenFone 3_Max powered by 1.4GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM. Also, has 16/32 GB of internal storage. It has 5.2 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, with 720 x 1280 pixels resolution. This device gives you snap 16-megapixel rare camera and 8-megapixel front camera. It has a non-removable Li-Po 4130 mAh battery.
- [FIRMWARE] Micromax Canvas Play 4G Q469 Firmware and Tool
- Install Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Beta Update In Asus Zenfone 2 Laser
- Install 18.104.22.168 Marshmallow Update For Asus Zenfone Zoom
- [FIRMWARE] Micromax Canvas Juice 2 AQ5001 Firmware and FlashTool
- Guide To Revert Back And Unbrick Moto G5 By Stock Firmware
- [FIRMWARE] Micromax Canvas Spark Q380 Firmware and FlashTool
⇓⇓ Download Asus Zenfone 3 ROM ⇓⇓
FOR MT6737 M ROM Zenfone 3 Max
FOR MT6737 T ROM Zenfone 3 Max
Guide To Install Firmware:-
- Install USB Drivers.
- Extract Zenfone 3 Max ROM.zip file via WinZip or 7zip.
- Now open the SP Flash Tool and click the download tab button.
- Then click Scatter-Loading button and browse and select the extracted Zenfone 3 Max ROM.zip [scatter.txt] file from firmware folder.
- Now hit the download button.
- Switch off your phone and connect your phone to the pc.
- After the flashing, a green tick will appear.
- Disconnect your phone and make it on.
Follow this Guide For Full Flashing Guide
Note:- The first time it takes 5-10 minutes to boot.
Now your ASUS Zenfone 3_Max should be working at its perfect. Please select the correct model from above listed ROMs. DON’T FLASH OTHER MODEL ROM or you may permanently loose your device. Just follow the procedure from the above link given and you will get your device in working condition.
If you like the post don’t forget to share it!! If you have any problems you can contact us at our official Facebook Page GIZROM. Have a good day and STAY AWESOME!!